“neighborhood feel in a tourist destination” 4 of 5 bubbles

Patterson's Pub
Ranked #4 of 22 Restaurants in Mendocino
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Cheap Eats, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sacramento, California
“neighborhood feel in a tourist destination”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

We needed a bite to eat while we watched our favorite baseball team, the meal was better than the outcome of the game! Once again sitting at the bar (it's always the best service) we enjoyed libations and lunch. I had a Bacon lettuce tomato and avocado sandwich with a side mixed green salad, loved it. Hubby had the steak sandwich with garlic fries which he was very satisfied with. Be forewarned...cash only but they have an ATM on the premises.

Visited July 2014

• Korean first
Missoula, Montana, United States
“Wow!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

My wife and I sought out this little piece of heaven on a tip from our B & B Innkeeper. We were able to grab the last table and shortly after the placed filled quickly. A lot of locals which added a homey feeling and the waiter seemed to know them all. Great service, very good food and the beer selection was great. My wife said it reminded her a bit of Cheers.....where everyone knows your name. It's not a big place but everything seems to fit, from the staff, the locals and the tourists. Enjoy!

Visited June 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food and Pub Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

Try the shepherd's pie, it was so delicious! The service was impeccable, and we went on a very busy Friday night.

Visited June 2014
Enid, Oklahoma
“Worth the Wait”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

I had dinner at this little restaurant. The place was really packed, Saturday night , I didn't do reservations, because I hadn't plan to eat there. But my daughter joined me for dinner at the last minute and we decided to find a nice little place to eat. The atmosphere was charming, and a nice looking young man offered to let my daughter and myself to sit at his table. Good food, good dinner company, the dinner hour was very enjoyable.

Visited April 2014
Fair Oaks, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Place. .... where the locals eat!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Great Place where the locals eat and get their drink on ! Awesome fish and chips and other fare. ... we'll be back again!

• Visited April 2014