“Cozy place with good food”
Review of Patterson's Pub

Patterson's Pub
Ranked #2 of 24 Restaurants in Mendocino
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We ate here on our second night in Mendocino. All other restaurants were closed up and this place was still buzzing. We sat at the bar and had a drink and dinner. I had the salmon salad and it was delicious! The salmon was better than what I had the night before at Cafe Beaujolais! And we paid a lot more for it there!

Stop at this place for sure...very good food and nice staff...cozy feel too!

Reviewed 4 July 2014

We needed a bite to eat while we watched our favorite baseball team, the meal was better than the outcome of the game! Once again sitting at the bar (it's always the best service) we enjoyed libations and lunch. I had a Bacon lettuce tomato and avocado sandwich with a side mixed green salad, loved it. Hubby had the steak sandwich with garlic fries which he was very satisfied with. Be forewarned...cash only but they have an ATM on the premises.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

My wife and I sought out this little piece of heaven on a tip from our B & B Innkeeper. We were able to grab the last table and shortly after the placed filled quickly. A lot of locals which added a homey feeling and the waiter seemed to know them all. Great service, very good food and the beer selection was great. My wife said it reminded her a bit of Cheers.....where everyone knows your name. It's not a big place but everything seems to fit, from the staff, the locals and the tourists. Enjoy!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Try the shepherd's pie, it was so delicious! The service was impeccable, and we went on a very busy Friday night.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I had dinner at this little restaurant. The place was really packed, Saturday night , I didn't do reservations, because I hadn't plan to eat there. But my daughter joined me for dinner at the last minute and we decided to find a nice little place to eat. The atmosphere was charming, and a nice looking young man offered to let my daughter and myself to sit at his table. Good food, good dinner company, the dinner hour was very enjoyable.