“Good Budget Food and Drink in Fun Pub”
Review of Patterson's Pub

Patterson's Pub
Ranked #4 of 24 Restaurants in Mendocino
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed 20 August 2014

The lively crowd is crammed into this small pub. Loved the fresh oysters and mussels. They have a really big beverage menu. I enjoyed a great hard cider. The prices are very reasonable for this trendy resort area.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Nice spot to stop in for a cold drink and bite to eat. Always a good crowd. Appears to be a favorite for locals as well as visitors. I've been 2 or 3 times now, enjoyed it each time.

Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

We were in Mendocino for a few days and are here on two occasions. Had great service and they have a huge selection of beer and wine and anything else to wet your whistle. Has the feel of a real local place. I had fish tacos and my husband had 3 assorted tacos. All good and cheap. Great cobbler with ice cream for dessert. Next time I had pasta with veggies and beer battered halibut and hubby had mussels. Yum again. Real good food that is well priced and peanuts to eat and throw shells on the floor on Wednesday. Would eat there very night if we lived nearby.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

My husband and I dropped in for a drink late afternoon and ended up having a "snack " and then dinner. We sat at the bar and the bartender was very welcoming, serving us a Tom Collins (me) and Pinot Grigio which my husband said was quite good. We chose chicken wings to munch on that came with veggies - lettuce, carrots and celery as well - delicious! My special - chicken enchiladas with rice/beans - and his - catfish sandwich w/salad- were both tasty. What added to our enjoyment in being there was that it was clear most of the customers were locals who knew each other by name and many getting together having fun and socializing. We hope to come back and spend another evening at the pub.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

We enjoyed the live music at this packed pub, which attracts an appreciative local crowd as well as visitors. Desserts were very delish...especially the marionberry cobbler with ice cream and Guinness Stout chocolate cake. Good selections of IPAs, too.