“An absolute gem!”
Review of Breggo Wine Bar & Tasting Room - CLOSED

Breggo Wine Bar & Tasting Room
More attraction details
Owner description: Our ocean view tasting room is located in the historic village of Mendocino at 45070 #B Main Street, where you may also enjoy Breggo and Cliff Lede Vineyards wines by the glass, shop for accessories and gifts, and take in our spacious gallery featuring the works of Northern California artists. Open Sun-Thurs, 12-6; Fri-Sat 12-7. Telephone 707.937.9900
Reviewed 16 March 2014

We wandered into Breggo on our way out of Mendocino and we are so glad we stopped. The wines were great (especially the Pinot Gris and Pinot Noir) and the staff was very friendly. We are looking forward to our wine delivery!

Reviewed 11 September 2013

small but amazing wines. Very nice people in tasting room! Beautiful grounds. Was a nice stop, restrooms very clean! Wish we would have had room to bring more of their wine home with us. their whites were my favorite

1  Thank thor283
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Just a little stop on the way to Mendocino, but we liked these wines the best of all, even the larger wineries.

Reviewed 10 May 2013

This was recommended to us by one of our restaurant servers.

We stopped and were surprised at the qualitry of the wines. We bought a mixed case! Wiilia (yes, that's spelled correctly) was our sommelier and she is both knowledgable and very pleasant.

We highly reccomend Breggo if you're any kind of wine person.

Reviewed 9 November 2012

My fiance & I went here with a local friend for our 7 year anniversary- our first real wine tasting experience. It was amazing! The owner was fabulous & seemed to know everything there is to know about wine in general and also about each winery/type of wine. He was great to chat with & even helped us pick out a few bottles to take back home. I loved their seating area in the back by the wine bar, it made it feel more comfortable & laid back than I expected from a wine tasting joint.
The wines we tasted were delicious, I'm pretty picky about my reds but the owner had picked some amazing selections. I would definetley go back here again if I'm in the area- Great wine, great service, very friendly, & we learned a thing or two about winemaking!

1  Thank Becky E