Stayed for 1 night. Friendly welcome. Tea and coffee available in communal area which was a good start. Disappointment began when we found our room. Felt insulted by the grubbiness of it ... Used to staying in cheaper places but have never yet experienced anything quite like it so yes it was unique but just not how I had imagined. Very laid back ambiance. Breakfast due to be served at 9.00 . It arrived at 9.20. Generally people loved the breakfast. However it did not really do much for mine and my partners palette. This is not a criticism but if you prefer something more continental and not bacon caked in brown sugar etc , it is hard to stomach and I ended up buying breakfast in town. The longer we stayed the more we appreciated it takes a certain type of person to appreciate staying here. Sadly it was not us. Still our visit will give us plenty to talk about when we get home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great Food, Art, Music and Vibes await you at Didjeridoo. Set just across the road from the ocean bluffs and the oldest Presbyterian church in California our spot in the village is cool. Walk to great eateries and all the local shops or relax and meditate in our beautiful gardens and historic lobby. See local art displayed in our relaxed lobby, break bread with us at our open pot-lucks & drink wine with us :) If you play bring your instruments, music happens here. Didjeridoo is perfect for weddings, reunions, small private parties and any other happenings that need to be in a place of love and beauty. Our rooms are great too! They range from quaint to fancy, some Victorian some simple and zen, all beautiful. We are Mendo people and want your visit to our village to be special and cherished. Peace Please note Didjeridoo is not a place that uptight conservative people will enjoy, in fact they will write bad reviews and hate it like they hate many things in life. Didjeridoo is most enjoyed by cool people looking for a nice stay in a beautiful place in an extremely friendly environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK) and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Didjeridoo Dreamtime Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Didjeridoo Dreamtime Inn And Meditation Center
- Didjeridoo Dreamtime Inn & Meditation Hotel Mendocino