Brewery Gulch Inn
US$96
US$89
US$274
US$218
Little River Inn(Little River)
US$197
Heritage House Resort(Little River)(Great Value!)
US$203
US$186
Coast Inn & Spa(Fort Bragg)
US$111
US$87
Shoreline Cottages(Fort Bragg)(Great Value!)
US$143
Holiday Inn Express Fort Bragg(Fort Bragg)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$142
Surf Motel and Gardens(Fort Bragg)(Great Value!)
US$73
Emerald Dolphin Inn & Mini Golf(Fort Bragg)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$110
Travelocity
Anchor Lodge Motel(Fort Bragg)
US$72
  • Restaurant
1,203 results
All reviewsgreat roomsmugglers covemillionaire's baconwine hourpelican roomevening buffetguy pacurarlight suppermade to order breakfastb bbottle of champagnewine tastingbird feederswild turkeysleather chairsanderson valleymain room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I went back here after two years and once again marvelled at the experience. Showed up to a bottle of champagne in our room with a nice card from the owner referencing our last visit there. This is part of why this place is so successful…the staff genuinely seem to care that your experience is exemplary. I noticed little things this visit..the perfectly chosen mellow acoustic Neil Young playing in the main lodge area, the dimmers on the lights in the bathroom, the iPad used to search for your favourite movie should you want to watch one. Mendocino is a cool town but this place is particularly special. The food was again terrific and we didn't feel the need to go into town after for any dinner..as others have mentioned the bacon is out of this world and the breakfasts in general are some of the best I've ever eaten.

Room Tip: The corner room, Manzanita, is really great. The tub is the size of my kitchen!
1  Thank CalgaryJenny
Reviewed 13 August 2014

just go here! You will be over the moon with happiness.

I have never felt more comfortable! Guy really creates the home away from home. We honeymooned in the raven room and had breakfast in bed two out of three mornings. The tub is amazing! So is the view.

The food here is awesome and totally organic. The wine and beer hour with light dinner buffet is generous, and the perfect touch after a day outdoors.

Guy goes out of his way to make sure your trip, not just your stay, is enjoyable. He checked on the tides for our canoe trip, the hours for our brewery and wine day, and he even helped us booked in room massages!

You can really tell that the staff and Guy really love what they do. Best place we ever stayed.

Room Tip: corner king rooms
1  Thank Sara M
Reviewed 8 August 2014

My husband and I recently stayed here two nights for the beginning part of our honeymoon. The woman who greeted us was extremely friendly, and all the staff is friendly and professional. Upon check-in you are shown around and explained everything they offer/what is available to you. Then, you're taken to your room. Because it was our honeymoon, we were "greeted" in the room by an ice bucket with champagne, and a nicely written card from the owners of Brewery Gulch. This was a nice personal touch. We stayed in the Raven Room, which had a fireplace, a huge soaking tub, as well as views of Smuggler's Cove and the back meadow. Our private balcony was in the front, which is what overlooked Smuggler's Cove. Everything in the room was pristine. Breakfast is included. It is a sit down, full-service meal served from 8-10, and the food is delicious. Additionally, a light dinner buffet with wine tasting is provided each evening from 5-6. This food was rather tasty too! My husband and I even went up for seconds. I'd love to go back and stay for a longer period of time in our future. Maybe to celebrate an anniversary?! I should probably add here that it takes A LOT for me to give any place 5 stars. I rarely will rate a place perfect.

1  Thank JoLaGuay
Reviewed 6 August 2014

WOW ! Where do we begin ? What a wonderful place to stay. From day 1 when I booked the reservations I was so impressed with all the personalized e-mails preparing us for our trip.
All the BGI employees were wonderful & all the attention & detail that everyone provided was remarkable. BGI definitely knows how to make you feel welcome & like family. I would highly recommend staying here if you're planning a trip to Mendocino. Thanks again Guy & all the BGI staff for a wonderful trip.

Room Tip: Upstairs probably has a better view but really can't complain because we had a bird show & feeding all day long
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Loved everything about the BGI. Our Meadowview suite was perfect for a family of four, top-quality furnishings and amenities. The lounge was lovely both for the light pre-dinner and the breakfast. The area is beautiful and serene. Really special place. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family