“spectacular view”

Price range: US$5 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood, Fusion
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Epic view of the Pacific and Mendocino Bay. Deck and bay window views. Fresh, local, organic cuisine, skillfully blended by chef Matt Samuelson. Whale watching from our second-story view, December through May. Beautiful sunsets most evenings. A great place place to drink, dine and watch the sea and sky float by. Full bar with local wines, beers and specialty drinks. House-made breads and desserts. Kid's menus and drinks. Please be our guest. We look forward to serving you.
Piscataway, New Jersey
“spectacular view”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

When we arrived in Mendocino we picked Flow for dinner. On the second floor with a spectacular view of the ocean and the sunset. Perfect small plates, including a special pizza and great wine.

Visited April 2014

Barnstable, Massachusetts
“Wonderful view and good food”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

We were here for lunch on a clear day. It's a great spot from which to watch whales and see the activity on Main St. Good soups and salads, and one of us had an excellent dish of fish and chips.

• Visited March 2014
Reno, Nevada
“A breakfast that matched the view”
Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

What a find! Rainy, cold morning but we still needed an ocean fix so what better than a second story restaurant with panoramic views? I had the chiliaquiles which were some of the best I've had outside of Mexico, my husband had the huevos rancheros. Both were excellent and well seasoned and we upped the heat ante with homemade salsas. Reading the reviews makes it look like typical new start problems, glad we tried Flow. The female waitress was stuffy but the young man who kept our coffee full and took time to chat was fun. (Sorry to not know your name but good luck with your bar tending career). We will be back

Visited April 2014
Coral Springs, Florida
“Nice View but Food is Horrible.”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Ordered drinks. Margaritas, so simple right? I sipped mine and was like, what?? Sipped it again and asked "is there any alcohol in this?, it tastes like Margarita mix w/o the alcohol? She agreed, we didn't finish them. Finally just ordered a long island. Sipped it, "is there any alcohol in this, it tastes like straight coca cola? Ordered our food. Steak, simple right? Bit into it "what is this? It's weird. It doesn't taste like steak, I asked. My friend tasted it. Said "hmmmm, it tastes like astronaut food" Ughhh. I was so hungry! She had salmon. It was slightly bigger than silver dollar served on a roll... She said are these the same rolls as the dinner rolls we just ate? Which were hard and not warm. I said, "I think so ew. they used them to put your salmon on also" Needless to say after spending a small fortune $82.00 we left so hungry and went straight to the store and bought wine and got a pizza. This place is ridiculous. Food and drinks were absolutely terrible. Way over priced too. View was good but if your hungry you better go somewhere else!

• Visited March 2014
Vancouver, Canada
“Ignore the ratings and give this place a try!”
Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

My husband and I have been traveling the coast from the North and were told to stay in Mendocino. I always go on trip advisor to check out Hotels and Restaurants, and was disappointed to find FLOW rated as the 20th restaurant out of 20 in Mendocino, as I had looked at their menu when we first arrived and thought it looked fantastic! After much deliberation, we decided to head to Flow and sit out on the deck for just a drink and share a small plate before heading to Beaujolais for
another plate. It was a warm sunny day, the whales were breaching out in the Ocean, and the Hemingway Daiquiri was FINE! We decided to share the brisket with polenta, which was not our usual selection ( I would say we would normally go for seared Ahi Tuna, or something along those lines). We spent last summer in Italy, and I can tell you we did not eat Polenta as good as it is here! The waiter told us there is a new cook, and I made sure to tell him just how delicious the dish was. I strongly believe you need to give this place a chance! Our waiter was humorous, the food was excellent and the view of the ocean of the deck was the best in town! Perfect evening!

Visited March 2014