Bettilou's Inn
US$252
US$96
US$74
Groupon.com
Little River Inn(Little River)
US$197
Heritage House Resort(Little River)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$156
The Heritage House
Coast Inn & Spa(Fort Bragg)
US$87
Shoreline Cottages(Fort Bragg)(Great Value!)
US$132
Holiday Inn Express Fort Bragg(Fort Bragg)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$141
Surf Motel and Gardens(Fort Bragg)(Great Value!)
US$72
Emerald Dolphin Inn & Mini Golf(Fort Bragg)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$110
Travelocity
Anchor Lodge Motel(Fort Bragg)
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthe ocean view roomevery morninghummingbirdshorswine
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 April 2010

great place if you don't want to stay right in mendocino. Lovely hostess and a beautiful view.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank sjchof
Reviewed 29 March 2010

From the moment we arrived we realized this place was different. We met Bettilou, sat down and had wine and snacks. She is an amazing conversationalist. She left us alone and we wandered around the sitting room and our own room. We had ocean views and hummingbirds everywhere. This place is on a cliff!

We hung out in the room for a while and left to go explore Mendocino and Fort Bragg. We came back after dark and the place was pitch black. As we were walking up the path to the house, we noticed candles lined the path to the sitting room which was pitch black except for dozens of candles lit just for us. We spend the rest of the night out on the back deck, watching millions of stars.

I can't tell you how wonderful of an experience this was and how amazing she really is. I just wish I did the review earlier.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank badandy27
Reviewed 13 November 2009

I have stayed at the Inn several times now, and I am amazed everytime I return! The view is spectacular and the Inn Keepers are superb! The garden, the hummingbirds, the ocean, hospitality and wine are the best. I have traveled in many countries and can not compare my expierence to any other................Bettilou's Inn is something you can only imagine in your dreams.............And the breakfast is AMAZING!!!!! Be hungry! I hope to continue many more stays at the Inn. Be prepared to RELAX and ENJOY LIFE. It is magical.....................

Stayed: January 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2009

When I arrived, I was stunned by the location, ocean just below my window . . . then I joined Bettilou for "wine thirty." She served delicious hors d'oeuvres, wine, and company. I found myself looking forward to our happy hours together. My room was comfy and cozy with a fireplace, private bath and juice and hot coffee every morning. Only a couple minutes drive into Mendocino, Bettilou's is a warm and wonderful place in an idyllic setting. I'll definitely be back . . .

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank mauiartist
Reviewed 4 July 2006

If you ever want to stay at a beautiful ocean front Inn ( and I mean can't get much closer) and be treated as a special guest, the Bettilou Inn is for you. I stayed at the ocean view room which was even better than the website portrays. Such nice room touches on your arrival as cookies, mints, wine, binoculars and telescope are just a few. Daily afternoon wine and treats with Bettilou is a treat in itself. You are asked what time you want breakfast and Bettilou delivers a delectable meal. She also sees that coffee and juice are available right outside your room at 6:30 a.m. for those early risers. It is just a two bedroom Inn so it is very private. The sitting room has a fireplace, couch, piano, TV, etc. with its own wonderful view of the ocean and the town. The deck outside is great for watching the beautiful sunsets. Considering what you get, how you are treated and the prices of other alleged "ocean view" places, this is a steal. I am sure Bettilou will be seeing my smiling face in the future.

4  Thank CRWeber