“Great expirience”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Mendocino Massage
Reviewed 22 November 2008

This place was a pleasant surprise to us. We did not plan any spa treatment during our short stay. Place looks simple and clean. Located in the middle of the village. After walk in we returned in an hour for one hour deep tissue and Swedish massage. Massage lady was great, petite but strong. It was one of two best deep tissue massages I have ever gotten in my life, and I had lots of them (I am not a small guy and like to get sports and deep tissue quite often). Small room seamed to be little to hot, this feeling went away really fast. We were both very happy with this service and always talk about out this town as an excellent place to have a massage. Good price. Service worth a big tip. We will be back.

2  Thank ewan0007

Reviewed 3 December 2007

Thank you Danielle & Jade!!!

We recently spent 3 days in Mendocino and wanted to really pamper ourselves. Thank heavens we found Mendocino Massage! My boyfriend and I enjoyed relaxing massages three days in a row and loved every second. The location is excellent (right in the middle of the village), the facilities were very neat & clean and the atmosphere was calming and peaceful. Our massage therapists Danielle & Jade were very skilled and made us feel right at home.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

1  Thank GraceCalifornia