“Excellent sushi, great sake selection ”
Review of Naomi Sushi

Naomi Sushi
Ranked #23 of 123 Restaurants in Menlo Park
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

My local is Akasake, down the street, a humble, less expensive place with less authenticity and panache, but great value and great staff. I ventured out to Naomi, one night, and was impressed by the superior atmosphere, Sushi specials (bluefin sashimi highly recommended) and the tempura was terrific too. Huge sake selection with great samplers.

1  Thank Dane94306
There are newer reviews for Naomi Sushi

Reviewed 1 August 2013

I don't get how anyone can say this is average! wow. They made a mistake sitting at a table I guess, which I have never done. Sit at the bar and let the owner and chef just run wild with his imagination. I've never had such amazing, inventive, gorgeous and delicious sushi in all my life. I had no idea it was even possible!

1  Thank kathy2152
Reviewed 20 June 2013

Neighborhoody spot, welcoming to families. Food was fine -- nothing special. Same for the atmosphere.

1  Thank Sandy C
Reviewed 29 March 2013

FOOD:
Love the non-traditional sushi here. We particularly enjoyed the 49er roll and the volcano roll. We would not recommend the lobster tempura roll, however. It sounded better than it tasted.

SERVICE:
Everyone here is friendly and attentive.

PRICE:
Our bill averaged out to around $33 per person.

1  Thank Gaakin D
Reviewed 13 December 2012

Don't expect anything fancy, but you get honest sushi and sashimi. The combo is a good and cheap option if you are not very hungry. Service people look a little confused, but you can count it as part of the atmosphere...

1  Thank Markeri