“Stanford Park Hotel”

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Westwood, Massachusetts
“Stanford Park Hotel”
Reviewed 14 September 2010

Wonderful place to stay especially while visiting Stanford University. The service was top-notch from the moment we arrived to the moment we left. We were upgraded to a quiet room overlooking the courtyard. We enjoyed both dinner and breakfast from the Duck Club. Beautifully appointed rooms. Will stay there again on our next visit.

Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
2 Thank PJD34

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (219)
Santa Barbara, California
Reviewed 8 September 2010

My wife and I had a relaxing and very enjoyable experience at the Stanford Park. Our room was cozy, our bed was amazing and the new fitness room was like working out at an upscale club. The service that we received was five star and the free freshly baked cookies were a nice touch. We travel to the bay area frequently and will be staying at the Stanford Park for years to come.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank baz05_10
Pelham, NY
Reviewed 3 September 2010

This is the third time I've stayed at the Stanford Park, and it is consistently good. It feels like a small boutique hotel but has all the services you want, and the staff is very attentive and friendly. The new fitness room is an improvement, and the courtesy car for local excursions is a plus. Not inexpensive, but good value.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank remerson
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 2 September 2010

My wife and I had the pleasure of throwing a party for a family friend during the week of their wedding at the Stanford Park Hotel. The hotel staff was helpful and easy to work with in the planning stages and went above and beyond during the event to ensure that every expectation was met. One of the wait staff and his crew even went out to get Bud Lite when I asked for it during the course of the night. The food was particularly delicious as witnessed by the fact there was very little, if any, left over at the end of the night. My wife and I have had occasion to throw many parties over the years all around the country and the event at the Stanford Park Hotel was absolutely one of our best ever! We also had the pleasure of staying at the hotel during our visit to California and found the entire staff to be welcoming and attentive throughout the trip. We certainly enjoyed our stay and would frequent no other hotel in the area.

• Stayed September 2010
1 Thank MDH631
Westport
Reviewed 25 August 2010

We have stayed at this hotel many times. We always stay here when visiting Stanford because the services is dependable and the rooms are clean and pleasant. The renovated fitness room is a plus now. Enjoy the interior patio for drinks.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank ValorWestport
San Diego, California
Reviewed 25 August 2010

We had ten business travelers in for a training for 7 nights. They loved the hotel for it's charm, comfort, excellent staff, evening wine, chocolate chip cookies, outdoor patios, pool and Starbucks coffee.

Stayed August 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank TOni007054
santa barbara ca
Reviewed 24 August 2010

I traveled with my two children. I was embarrassed when I got to the desk late at night and realized I had made the reservation for the wrong night. The staff was very helpful in changing it, and giving me the same rate. Later my son and I were sitting in the lobby area, in comfortable chairs, with soft music, and the staff brought my son a plate on warm chocolate cookies (they had other cookies out but my son had commented on the lack of chocolate chips ones). My son said " I think this is what heaven wlll be like." Highly recommended.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
#6 of 27 in Palo Alto
The Westin Palo Alto
The Westin Palo Alto
#10 of 27 in Palo Alto

Been to Stanford Park Hotel? Share your experiences!