“Fun fresh lunch”

Toni's Courtyard Cafe
Ranked #3 of 160 Restaurants in Merced
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: In downtown Merced....patio and indoor seating. Excellent food and service. Locally owned
Manhattan Kansas
“Fun fresh lunch”
Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

Had lunch here when visiting family; everyone was happy with their selections. All ingredients were fresh and well prepared. I had the tri-tip sandwich with a side salad--excellent! The dessert was bread pudding and a lovely way to end the meal. We went on Wednesday for lunch at 1 and it was almost full so the word is out...if you get a chance don't miss this gem. The bakery items also looked fabulous!

• Visited March 2014

Merced, California
“Love it!!”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Always great food and cheerful service. Great place to eat and visit with friends! Patio area is terrific for our warm weather (and works fine in winter, too!)

• Visited January 2014
Georgetown, Texas
“Very good food, one of my favorites for catering as well..”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

The food is always fresh, and very tasty...The variety of sandwiches and catering items are a hit with the company I work for. This has been our "go to" restaurant in a pinch. Toni has always made the effort to accommodate us.
Give the delivery service an additional 15 minute leeway when using the catering service. That is probably the only weakness I've experienced.

• Visited November 2013
Calgary
“Excellent”
Reviewed 18 January 2014 via mobile

I was in Merced on business for four days and I went here everyday for lunch. It is cute little place and there really is a courtyard. I had several different things on the menu and all were excellent. The staff was pleasant and the prices are more than reasonable. If you are in Merced before 2pm go here for lunch.

Los Angeles, California
“Cozy.. Friendly... and Yum Yumm Yummy!”
Reviewed 16 January 2014

We stopped at this quaint, cozy restaurant after driving several hours from southern Cal on our way up north.
I read about this place from trip advisor from other reviews.
We were looking for good food, healthy food, not another fast food stop.
The atmosphere was like home.
The food was delicious, very comforting and a healthy menu!
The people who worked there were friendly and attentive.

I had the Mediterranean Chicken and my boyfriend had the BBQ Pork Sandwich.
It just melted in our mouths! Both sandwiches were bursting with flavor!
We love this place!
We will be back for sure on our way back down!
The food was amazing!