Courtyard Merced
US$115
US$83
Priceline
Budget Inn(Merced)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsindoor poolfront deskstarbucks coffeebistro restaurantclean hotelgreat place to staystayed for one nightvisiting yosemiteafter a long dayoff the highwayyosemite national parkgreat customer serviceair conditionermarriottxaysonialobby
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Starbucks is Starbucks - service makes the difference - Delia and Liza in the Bistro were great. Hotel was clean front desk personnel were polite and efficient. Room was clean. Nice lobby remodel. Would recommend

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank R Y
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Just can't thank you enough !
I had a good time in the Courtyard.
The bistro is truly good, Morning breakfast before work and evening beers after work :D
Special Thanks Bistro and Delia - Thanks dear !!
-Pankaj :)

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 April 2014

I have stayed at the Courtyard Marriott for a few nights already and always receive exceptional service from the ladies in the Bistro. Delia and Suzanne are always smiling and ready to take my orders within a timely manner. The food and service is great. All the staff at the front desk, Xay, Allison and Carlos have great customer service. Overall, it's been a wonderful experience and I would recommend it to anyone staying in the area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Russell H
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Overall, this was a nice place to stay and I'd have no reservations about booking it again if I'm in the area overnight. The beds are very comfortable and I appreciate that immensely. My only real complaint is that the walls are paper thin and the noise of the TV in the room next door was annoying until very late at night. I had to be moved from my initial room right next to the elevator because it was obvious in the first few minutes that it would have been a bad experience. I spent 13 years in the Army with multiple deployments, so don't think that I need a lot. The noise level, though, was definitely unacceptable.

The staff deserve their own paragraph because they are absolutely fantastic. Allison (at the front desk) took care of everything I needed and greeting me by name whenever I walked by. After being ignored elsewhere once my credit card info was collected, it was a great way to start the day and I appreciated it. Dehlia (at the little food bar) was incredibly friendly and every bit as helpful. I can't say enough good about them and their friendliness and helpfulness are a large part of why I would stay at this hotel again and why I recommend it to others.

Room Tip: Stay away from the elevators
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank josephmclain
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Thanks to the whole team of Courtyard Marriott, Merced, CA for being such wonderful hosts & nice people. Would highly recommend for any kind of stay, official, leisure .....
Special Thanks to Patrick (GM), Delia(@ the bar) , Natalia(housekeeping), and Amber(front desk).

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business