“Business trip home away from home”
Review of Courtyard Merced

Courtyard Merced
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Merced
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

I always stay here on a business trip at least once or twice a month. The most friendliest staff! The girls in the kitchen, Suzanne, Amber are so wonderful and always remember me and know what I like. Xia the front desk manager welcomes me like family each time I come and also knows what type of room I like. I always miss my family and home when I travel for work but always relax when I get here because of the awesome friendly staff- they make me feel like home.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Villaesparza

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Stayed here after a yosemite trip. Hotel was clean and comfortable. Very enjoyable stay. Front desk was very polite. I would also recommend the bistro restaurant. Good food and excellent service by Delia, Joanna and Liza. Well done ladies.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank John S
Reviewed 4 June 2014

We had a one night stay for business purposes prior to our trip to Yosemite. The front desk gentleman recommended great local J&R Taco place downtown & was very helpful.
Sonia & the staff at bistro bar were very polite, efficient & went out of their way to make custom food orders. Sonia was exceptional; she made us a custom omelette(delicious) & brought to our room.
Great lounge for business travelers with full Starbucks.
Easy access from freeway.
Thank you!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank bfamous2
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My husband and I stayed here in May when we came back from Yosemite. It was an excellent find. The room was spacious and very clean. They even had a bar in the hotel. We kind of had to tell the server how to make our drinks but that was okay. The front desk was very polite and helpful. We will stay again if we get the chance.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank tessOregon
Reviewed 27 May 2014

This hotel was a great place to stay. It had everything we needed to accomodate our stay. From a pool, fitness area, and laundry services. It also had a place for food which also was great. The service was the best of any hotel I have ever stayed at. Carlos and Xay specifically were great at meeting all of our requests/needs. We stayed here for two weeks and loved every minute of it. The housekeeping services was exceptional as well. If we are ever back to this area we will be staying again. Thank you for everything!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Nicole P
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Food service was great and Delia was so sweet. She took care of us until we finished our food even thought it was after her work time was done. I asked her questions about town and she answered what I needed to know. The Caesar salad was sooo yummy. Flat bread was awesome! Amber was wonderful too. She brought beer to my table as I forgot it at the counter and she made sure we have everything we need as we were little slow and tired after a long drive. We felt like home in this place and that was very suiting to us.
Carlos was super helpful and wonderful. We came late and tired and he made our check in very enjoyable and helpful. He made everything he could so we would get rooms we wanted.Thank you, Carlos :)
Marriot hotels never disappoint.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Silvia S
Reviewed 25 May 2014

A birthday party was being held in the swimming pool with 10 screaming, splashing girls. It is an indoor pool that echoes. I can't even begin to relate how loud it was. When I asked the front desk when the party was going to be over, he just smiled and laughed "I think they will do something else soon." Not soon enough! I am a mom. I tolerate noise and kids, but come on! Really!?!

Delia and Amber were great at the Bistro. Kind and patient in dealing with this tired family of four. Thanks so much!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family