“Food and waiter was great,”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #22 of 169 Restaurants in Merced
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 28 April 2013

When I walked in the host (after seating me) asked if I would like anything to drink, to which I replied "yes, water please" it's very hot in Merced, but he just disappeared. I watched him go walk around and pretty much do nothing I was ready to leave, but I was hungry. Too bad, the wait staff suffers in the tip.

Reviewed 19 April 2013

This Denny's is very high on my Denny's like list. The service is always very good. They have specials daily. It's a very friendly place to go. Food is the best of any Denny's around.

Reviewed 25 March 2012

You never can go wrong with Denny's. I love the prices and the food they have a little bit of everything.

Reviewed 1 May 2010

I ordered a Grand Slam breakfast as a late dinner. Service was quick and polite, and the food was good.

Reviewed 5 December 2008

Fried food. Open 24x7. Easy access from Highway 99. Can get busy at 2AM as it's Merced's version of an after hours club.

Been to Denny's? Share your experiences!