“Best Denny's I ever ate at” 4 of 5 bubbles

Denny's
Ranked #16 of 160 Restaurants in Merced
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Groups, Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bakersfield, California
“Best Denny's I ever ate at”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2013

I never liked Denny's until I ate at this one. It's open and adjacent to the motel I stay at in Merced. Maybe the discount they give the motel guests helps but the food is actually really good and works for me as I arrive late and they stay open all night.

Visited August 2013

“Very disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2013

Same problem as below :(
•30 min waiting to get a seat.
•30 min to place our order
•quit a while to get our food to us I understand there is other people there too but 15 min to get our food is a long time, I means we basically waited an hr and 20 min and to not get that great service is quit disappointing I really love Denny's but I am very upset
•waitress was rude and didn't ask If we needed anything else nor did she check up on us. :(

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Merced, California
“complain”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2013

40 minute waiting to get a table, 25 minutes delay to place our order, one of our coffee mugs had lipstick on from someone prior to us, not enough straws for our waters, not enough silver ware, bowl of soup came in with our meal, dessert which included ice cream was served at the same time as our meals, a small salad was brought to us when we were done eating, waitress did not check on us:( I’m very sorry for this horrible service. I love Denny’s, but I’m very disappointed.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
San Francisco, California
“Food and waiter was great,”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2013

When I walked in the host (after seating me) asked if I would like anything to drink, to which I replied "yes, water please" it's very hot in Merced, but he just disappeared. I watched him go walk around and pretty much do nothing I was ready to leave, but I was hungry. Too bad, the wait staff suffers in the tip.

Visited April 2013
Merced
“Best Denny's Around”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2013

This Denny's is very high on my Denny's like list. The service is always very good. They have specials daily. It's a very friendly place to go. Food is the best of any Denny's around.

Visited April 2013