“Paradise for your soul”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Middletown
Sacred Springs Retreat and B&B
Ranked #2 of 4 Middletown B&B and Inns
Columbus, Ohio
“Paradise for your soul”
Reviewed 21 October 2011

Spirit Springs Retreat is a diamond in the rough... it is a place to explore your soul, listen to the silence of your heart, and simply be... stop the constant thoughts... yes, simply be.
Andzej and the entire team offer to you a place of support, positive energy and perhaps even a few "tough questions" to lead you deeper into your inquiry.
If you are looking for a magic cure or fix in three days or less, this is not your destination. This is for the person who sees Spirit Springs as a catalyst to unfolding a new journey, or if you are blessed enough to return, to continue exploring. I stayed for four nights, but would highly suggest at least seven days. I was able to see another guest completely transform from day to four to seven - to say she was glowing when she left is an understatement - she was radiating... amazing...
On my first day, I shared with Andzej a clarity breathwork session - I highly recommend these sessions, as it helped me to immediately identify some emotions, breathe through them... and begin the healing process for the entire retreat.
I had a wonderful cranio session with Caitlin. Her energy is healing as well, and their is a purity in her heart which without words, touches yours. She is a a very gifted healer.
The healing dance was simply one of the most magnificent, healing experiences of my life - I would encourage each person to embrace sharing this experience with Andzej and your own soul.
The juices are amazing - and I never felt hungry. I even had a cold, and the entire team kept creating remedies. The yoga each morning is refreshing, and a wonderful way to start each day.
Spirit Springs is not structured, you create your own journey, just as you do in life -but if you will allow yourself to simply "stop" you will find the silence fills your soul....
Thank you Andzej - you are a special soul who endlessly shares his gifts with the world.
I will return - the whispers of silence will call me to my "retreat."

• Stayed October 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank Jennifer C

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Reviewed 1 October 2011

Words cannot properly express the gratitude I feel for my time spent at Spirit Springs. How many places can you go in the world and experience the paradigm shift I so desperately needed? Andzej has assembled a group of spiritually gifted healers that are available to meet any specific need. Not only would I highly recommend Spirit Springs, I will go back soon to be with my new found friends.

• Stayed September 2011
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Reviewed 3 September 2011

I couldn't have found a better place for what I needed most at this time in my life. I had never been to a retreat before and found Spirit Springs to be EXACTLY the kind of retreat I wanted to go to. Originally from Southern Oregon, I have worked internationally for the better part of the past 14 years. This past April I hurt my back and while lying on the floor of my flat in Tanzania for 6 weeks, I spun into an indescribable depression. The idea of a 'spa' retreat came about by suggestion from a friend, so I got on the net and Googled a search. Although Spirit Springs was the first place to come up, I continued my search just to see what else was out there. I found that there is no place (that I found anyway) out there that is like Spirit Springs--the kinds of therapies I was looking for as well as an intimate place. To make it more of a reality for myself, I Skyped Andrzej. When I got back to the States, I arranged to go for 7 days, with food. I had no real agenda of what I wanted other than yoga, massage and foot reflexology, but was open to any and all suggestions. I experienced Watsu, clarity breath work, life coaching, reflexology and ionic footpaths, as well as many soaks in the hot tub, sweats in the inferred sauna and plunges in the freezing creek. All of the therapist there are truly amazing people. Although I had not experienced a retreat, I have experienced many different kinds of therapies during my life. all over the world. Until my stay at Spirit Springs, I had not met so many tuned-in people, especially in such a small place. Ghania, the foot reflexologist, is like no other I have ever experienced--anywhere. The massage therapists were also very gifted. Andrzej is also an amazing and intuitive person. He helped me in so very many ways--too many to list here.
My first evening there, Andrzej suggested a book that proved to be just what I needed then; he also recommend DVD's (which I watched while there). The food was excellent and the community of people there are so very wonderful and supportive. I ended up not only staying an extra night, I went back for 4 more days at the end of July, just before going back to Tanzania. Both times I stayed in a creekside room that felt like home. It is such a special place--one I am sure I will visit again. Asante sana to you all!

Stayed June 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank wanderingjew67
Monterey, California
Reviewed 20 August 2011

No words can fully express my deep gratitude and profound love for Spirit Springs, the incredible chefs, and its gifted healers. I arrived with the weight of the world in my heart and a suffocated spirit. After 4 days of a holistic raw food diet, yoga, breathwork session, intuitive counseling and watsu along with the natural beauty of the grounds, I was allowed to fully connect with myself and leave Spirit Springs a more peaceful and whole person. When I got home my husband said I looked younger and like I was glowing from within. I certainly feel different and approach my relationships and all that I do from a happier place, it was a life changing experience. I plan on making future visits to Spirit Springs as part of my continued personal growth experience. What makes it unique is the personal attention and I thank you Andrzej for sharing your gentle spirit and healing home with me and so many others...NAMASTE

• Stayed August 2011, travelled solo
Bali, Indonesia
Reviewed 2 August 2011

I have stayed at Spirit Springs Retreat several times over the past four years - for retreats lasting between 3 days - 3 weeks. The knowledge of healing, holistic modalities, combined with the intuitive and thoughtful nature of the owner is unparalleled in my mind. I have traveled extensively around the world, staying at retreat centers and luxury hotels and have never found any place that compares with Spirit Springs! Through meditation, yoga, and most importantly WATSU, Andrei helped me break through years of family of origin trauma! I now live in Indonesia and am looking forward to returning to Spirit Springs every year that I return to the USA!!

• Stayed May 2011, travelled solo
Belize City, Belize
Reviewed 2 May 2011

I arrived tired and tormented. i was looking for a relaxing, restorative and healthy holiday but my week at Spirit Springs was so much more than that. I am deeply touched and transformed. Andrzej is a gifted healer and a caring teacher. Through yoga, meditation, clarity breathwork and watsu, he guided me intuitively to a deeper and more integrated experience of being alive. i also benefited greatly from Compassionate Communication sessions with Scott Catamas, which gave me a new approach to relationships and communication. the food was sooooo delicious, the setting very naturally serene, and everyone was open and loving. I signed up for the 5-day Holistic Healing Retreat with food and later extended to 7 days. My only regret was having to leave.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled solo
2 Thank MaryInBelize
Oakland, California
Reviewed 20 April 2011

This place is a gem. There aren't many words to describe the fantastic natural paradise of this place, as well as the clean and comfortable accomodations. But most of all is the wonderful, accepting, loving ambiance which envelops you upon arrival. Andrzej is an open, patient guide who has super skills when it comes to helping you to release your own potential and hidden beauty. I juice-fasted and detoxed for 7 days with my Dad, did yoga and meditated among many other services, activities and treatments. It was a transformational point for me and I owe it to this place!

• Stayed April 2011
1 Thank daniflax
Also consider these accommodations in or near Middletown
Clear Lake Cottages & Marina
Backyard Garden Oasis B&B
Backyard Garden Oasis B&B
#1 of 4 in Middletown
Indian Springs Resort and Spa

Been to Sacred Springs Retreat and B&B? Share your experiences!