“Transformative Retreat at Sacred Springs. Highly Recommend!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Middletown
Sacred Springs Retreat and B&B
Ranked #1 of 3 Middletown B&B and Inns
San Francisco, California
“Transformative Retreat at Sacred Springs. Highly Recommend!”
Reviewed 14 July 2013

The week I spent as Sacred Springs is one of the best experiences I have ever had and it has made a lasting impact in my life. I was quite stressed, burned out and tired before I went to Sacred Springs. After one week, I came back to my "regular life" refreshed, much more relaxed, happier and healthier from the inside/out. I chose to do the basic retreat with raw food and then added a different healing therapy session each day (on website), including Clarity Breathwork/Spiritual Counseling, Massage, Compassionate Communication, Structural Integration Bodywork, Watsu and Foot Reflexology. In each session, I benefitted physically, spiritually, emotionally and mentally. The therapists and staff are excellent and each contributed to my overall healing. In a gentle, supportive and direct manner - I learned a lot about myself that is useful and I was able to let go of old patterns and establish better practices that lasted when I came back (-the real test of a good retreat). Anjay is very warm, authentic, compassionate, helpful and conscientious. He is an excellent guide and spiritual teacher. I felt safe and able to really let go and receive. Ashley is amazing chef and the raw food is really delicious and helped me learn how to eat differently. The grounds are also beautiful and offer several paths to walk in forested hills surrounding the center. I am very grateful for this experience and plan to return annually. This is the best gift I gave to myself in many years and I recommend it to anyone who needs to make "a shift". Michelle - San Francisco

Room Tip: The cabins are rustic and private. I enjoyed having quiet time to reflect. It had the basic necess...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled solo

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Santa Rosa, California
Reviewed 11 July 2013

I had the pleasure of working with Sacred Springs Retreats on a three-day personal retreat, and I cannot express how valuable this time was to me. I am so grateful to have had Anjay, to guide me back to the inner peace and happiness that I have been missing for so long. Each session was cathartic and intense in its own unique way, and I know that the discoveries I made will remain with me for a lifetime.

I truly believe that these three powerful days have given me the tools to deal with both major and day-to-day difficulties in a healthier and more constructive manner. I am so happy to have been able to connect spiritually with such caring people who understood what I was going through and how to get me through it!

So whether you are in need of deep spiritual healing, guidance during a challenging time, or a stronger connection to Spirit, I have every confidence that Sacred Heart Retreats will help you reach that goal. Thank you!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank elizabeth h
New Brunswick, New Jersey
Reviewed 21 June 2013

I am so glad I visited Sacret Springs ,.. It was one of the best and healthiest experience I ever had ,....the people is very friendly and always trying to make you as comfortable as possible,..the row food is the best .
I wish I had stay longer ,...there is so much you can benefit from it,...for sure I will visit again and totally recommend for anyone that is looking to find peace and harmony on their life.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Cristina L
Oakland, California
Reviewed 16 June 2013

Everything about my retreat felt just right. Anjay's encouragement to feel part of the beautiful natural surroundings, the simplicity of my comfortable cabin where I experienced the new to me pleasures of feeling completely alone in the woods at night and unafraid, the availability of a green juice fast and the many excellent bodywork and spiritual growth sessions...I couldn't ask for more. Morning and evening meditation sessions were the only structured group times. Choices about how to spend the balance of each day were my own and so swimming, hiking, writing, sketching and time in the amazing library were all possible. Only five other guests were present the week I was there, what a luxury. What a place to meet yourself anew. I certainly hope to be able to return again.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
New York City, New York
Reviewed 21 March 2013

I've spent time at Sacred Springs on two separate occasions, the first with a friend of mine and the second with my girlfriend. The location, staff and food/juice are the ideal environment to reflect, rest and heal. Whether you haven't had a chance to take a vacation in a while or need to address personal issues, this is the place to go and have a true relaxing and healing vacation.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 February 2013

Sacred Springs is the perfect place if you want a spiritual retreat in nature, which is healthy and relaxing. I went there last year and had such a good experience that I returned this February.
What I like about it is the quality of the people, all the therapists are really excellent, and the beauty of the site.
Andrzej is a wonderful host, and i found the breathwork sessions particularly useful.
The retreat has moved to a larger site close to the old one, which is up on a ridge, set in 8 acres of woodland, it felt perfect for a retreat, real silence & space. I loved staying in a wooden cabin with views all round of the trees. The cabins are simply furnished but comfortable and warm ( important if you visit in winter - clear nights are cold, but the stars more than make up for it). The site has been a retreat centre for about 50 years and at present is being gently refurbished, so don't expect modern bathroom fittings,although everything works perfectly .I really enjoyed the feeling of an established site and appreciated the art studio and library . The sauna by the creek is great.
There is a network of walking trails connecting the cabins and through the woods, so there is the opportunity to walk without having to drive anywhere. If you have mobility problems it would be worth letting them know so that you have an accessible cabin.
The food is great, raw or a mix of raw & cooked and beautifully presented.
I found that both visits left me feeling happier, healthier, and with more energy and that the positive changes that happened during the retreat continued & developed afterwards when I was back in my everyday life .
I highly recommend this place, and hope to go back again .

Stayed February 2013, travelled solo
Ibiza, Islas Baleares, Spain
Reviewed 23 January 2013

My husband and I had a beautiful time at Sacred Springs. It is a small, relaxed place with a spring running right through it. We did a juice fast over the New Years holiday which was the perfect way to start the year. Every day we did meditation, yoga, and hiking in the gorgeous mountains. Highly recommended!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Middletown
Clear Lake Cottages & Marina
#4 of 15 in Calistoga
The Sunburst Calistoga
The Sunburst Calistoga
#5 of 15 in Calistoga

Been to Sacred Springs Retreat and B&B? Share your experiences!