“Excellent Breakfast”
Review of The Cowpoke Cafe

The Cowpoke Cafe
Ranked #3 of 17 Restaurants in Middletown
Reviewed 23 January 2013

It's been two months since we ate there, and I can't remember what we ate, but I do remember that it was excellent!

Reviewed 30 November 2012

Service was terrific. We came in about 10 minutes before they closed but you couldn't tell it by their attitude. They acted like we were long lost friends and the food was great. We will be back!

Reviewed 12 November 2012

If you're traveling through Middletown, don't miss having breakfast at the Cowpoke Cafe. The portions are huge and the price is modest. Wonderful oldtime Western themed environment with very friendly staff. This place gets packed especially on Sunday mornings.

Reviewed 4 September 2012 via mobile

Stopped for a very enjoyable breakfast with the family. Ordered an omlet, the rest of the breakfasts were eggs with bacon, pancakes and someone had the biscuits and gravy.
The biscuits and gravy are NOT to be missed. Giant biscuits with a load of gravy... Yum!!
Bacon is some of the best I have had at a resturant.

Reviewed 31 August 2012

We stopped in Middletown for lunch. The first two places we tried were closed. We walked down the street to the Cowpoke. It was busy. The waitress was friendly and efficient. My wife and I shared the PhillyCheeseSteak sandwich with fresh cut fries. I asked for jalapeños. The service was fast. The food was good. My in-laws shared a "Hawaiian" chicken sandwich and salad. The sandwich was plentiful and the salad was very good. My wife and mother in-law needed to go cups for their iced tea. We had many special requests, which the waitress satisfied without missing a beat. This place has good food at a reasonable price.

Stop here first for lunch!