“Wonderful stay, surpassed all expectations.”
Driveway Entrance Driveway approach
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Driveway Entrance
Driveway approach
Welcome Bear
Guest apartment entrance from parking
Entrance balcony
View from Patio
Covered Patio off of entrance balcony
Barbecue Area
View from the Pool Area
Yosemite Juniper Crest Sunset
Spring in the Front Meadow
Poppy Path to the Cabana
Summer bloom in the front planter
Winter in our backyard
December Snow 2013
Front Yard View Winter 2013
April Poppies on the Merced River
Yogi Coyote
Backyard Visitor
Hosts/Owners Rickey & Gary
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2013 for a stay in June 2013
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Carrie S
“You have to stay here! ��”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2013 for a stay in June 2013

We stayed here in mid June as part of a two week stay in Marin County and San Francisco area. I traveled with my husband, 2 children, and the last minute addition of my niece. We had plenty of room! We are a well traveled family, and the Francisco's stand out! I cannot say enough about this couple and their accommodations. I second everything great said about them. Everytime I looked for something we needed or forgotten, it was already at hand thanks to Gary's great care. He had all the local insider knowledge, and shared great restaraunts as well as shortcuts to the most popular hikes...a gem when hiking with 3 children! Ricky cut us fresh fruit our first morning, there were snacks, bug spray for the kids as they play on the tire swing out front, and hiking sticks! Ricky had the pool ready for us everyday on our return, and Gary had the grill ready and an interesting history lesson! We truly fell in love with this place and these people. As we left, my husband and I felt like we were leaving family! The Francisco's are true stewards of Yosemite, and our most unexpected treasure we found there!

ScooterPa...
Elk Grove, California
“Wonderful vacation spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

This is a fantastic place to enjoy peace and serenity. Gary and Rickey are wonderful hosts who made us feel welcomed and special. They were very responsive to our needs. The apartment was comfortable, clean, and well-stocked in goodies.

4 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 bubbles Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 bubbles Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 bubbles Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Very confortable apartment
Liked least: Not applicable.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Niels de Lange
Paignton, United Kingdom
“Perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

We wanted somewhere to relax during our 3 week fly drive around California and Nevada. Having searched thru many hotels in the area we decided to look at b+bs and came across Juniper Crest. After looking at the reviews we got in contact with the owners (Gary + Rickey) and after 2 emails we were all booked in for 3 nights. They even sent us directions from our hotel in Mammoth as sat nav not too reliable in Yosemite.
On arrival we were invited in to their home to finish the paperwork and Gary gave us some great tips on where to eat and where to shop locally which saved us money. He also lent us a pair of binoculars for our hike up Half Dome the next day.
He then gave us a thorough guided tour of their very well equipped apartment which is extremely comfortable and perfect for my wife and I. You also get your own parking space in the garage.
The following day after our 16 mile hike their pool came in very handy to cool off as temperatures had reached 100degrees. Gary and Rickey were there to give us some advice on how to spend our 2nd day in a more relaxing way.
After we had cooked ourselves dinner and sat out on the patio to eat it they brought us out some ice cream to cool us down....very nice!! And gave me some cream to rub on my sore feet!! It's little touches like this that make Gary + Rickey great hosts and Juniper Crest a fantastic place to stay.
I can't recommend this place highly enough.
To top it all off before we even got to our next hotel we had received an email from them thanking us for staying with them and hoping we return soon, when do you get that from a hotel???
STAY HERE!!!!

5 of 5 bubbles Value 5 of 5 bubbles Location
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing