“Always a favorite on my way to SFO”
Review of In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #2 of 96 Restaurants in Millbrae
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Chesterfield, Missouri
“Always a favorite on my way to SFO”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I always stop here on my way back to SFO to get a burger to take on the flight with me. The parking is terrible, and the lines at lunch are crazy, but the burger makes it worthwhile. I always have people in the airport asking me where I got my burger, and people on the plane tend to be jealous of the smell emanating from my In-N-Out bag. I make no apologies, and I like to indulge once a trip. I'm glad these aren't in Missouri, or I'd have them much too often.

• Visited July 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
La Crosse, Wisconsin
“Cheap, good and fast!”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

This place is fast, great burgers and extremely inexpensive. In my opinion, it is better than any other fast food place in the nation!

Visited July 2014
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
“Consistently Good”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

It seems sort of silly to write a review about In N Out burger. They deliver a very good and consistent product. Most folks generally know what they are going to get here. A freshly made burger with fresh cut fries. Also...their milk shakes are the "real deal". They probably make the best burger out of all of the fast food places that exist. Their pricing is well within the ballpark of the others and their quality is top notch. Certainly worth a stop when you need your burger or fry "fix"!

• Visited July 2014
Manila, Philippines
“yummiest burger”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I had heard how good the burgers here were and I was not disappointed. It's the best burger I've ever had. And the fries were fantastic too.

• Visited May 2014
New York City, New York
“Best Burger on the Planet!”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

We lived in California for years and now live on the East Coast. The two things I miss is good Mexican food and In-N-Out burgers. So when we had a one night layover at SFO and stayed at the Aloft Hotel we knew where we wanted to have dinner - our favorite - In-N-Out!
We walked over to the location.
As always the line was out the door and you had to dive into grab a table as it became open. I will admit this location was a bit dirtier than other locations I have been to.
However once we got our order I had no complaints. I will only let my picture of my burger tell the rest of the story .... Mmmmmm!

• Visited June 2014