Fairfield Inn & Suites San Francisco Airport/Millbrae
Aloft San Francisco Airport(Millbrae)(Great Value!)
US$122
  • Pool
US$167
Very Good 4/5
The Dylan at SFO(Millbrae)
US$133
US$135
Westin.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus El Rancho Inn(Millbrae)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$125
US$157
Good 3.5/5
Ritz Inn(San Bruno)
US$144
Good 3.5/5
Hotel Aura San Bruno(San Bruno)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$210
US$194
Hampton.com
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsmarriott hotelssan franciscopizza hutliving areawithin walking distancehot itemsrefrigerator and microwavefree breakfastfast foodyogurtrental carthe hotel is cleanconvenient locationking bedstayed one nightshuttle servicebart
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 August 2012

We've stayed at this location a few times in the past when we visited S.F and it was great. The price keeps going up more and more each year but good thing my hubby was able to get some discounts from through his work but we still paid about $110 per night not including parking. So let me get to the point. The room is nice and clean and the hotel offers free breakfast. A little disappointed that they didn't have a waffle machine and the selection was very limited.
We stayed on the third floor and every time someone right above us walks, we can hear the creeking sound from the wood floor. Very ghetto! It was loud enough to keep me awake and woke me up early in the morning. I called to complain and the front desk lady seen rude and no apologies what so ever. Not to mention that she was coughing loudly over the phone without saying excuse me! Anyways, her responds was they only have a room available that we can switch to but in will be on the first floor which she said would be even louder! She then said if we do decided to switch, then give her a call back.
Overall, this hotel is at a great location. Close to the airport, Bart station and a whole bunch of Chinese restaurants within walking distance. Just make sure to request to stay on the top floor which is 4th floor.

Room Tip: Choose top floor!
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2012

Stayed at this hotel by chance as my flight was cancelled. The hotel is 3 minutes away from the airport and provides a free shuttle. The shuttle took around 30 minutes to get to the airport as it had to go through a couple more hotels. The Hotel itself is nice and clean. It was my first stay at a Fairfield Inn so I have to say that the furniture looked kind of cheap. The bed was comfortable but the AC was very noisy. I had a room that was facing the airport so it was a bit noisy but not annoying. The hotel is a minutes walk from BART which takes you all the way downtown for $4.10. That was the pleasant part. The area has a lot of restaurants and one interesting good Chinese place (the Kitchen) just across is worth being checked out.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 August 2012

The Fairfield Inn & Suites is a good park and fly hotel. Very close to SFO, with good shuttle service and clean rooms. As an relatively inexpensive business hotel (for SFO area), they do a good job. The front office girl, Michelle is awesome!! She is friendly, helpful and truly cares about the guests. I rate this hotel higher than standard business hotels in the area due to her abilities and professionalism.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 August 2012

I was happily surprised at my arrival. Priceline rates it as 2.5*, it really should be a 3*. Room is a spacious suite. Very comfortable bed and two TVs. Front desk staffs are friendly and nice. Free breakfast is a bonus. I really liked the sausage egg biscuit, which makes a great grab-and-go option. The location is great, 5 minute walk to Caltrain/Bart station, and close to SFO as well. They also have a wonderful airport shuttle service.

The only downside is that it can difficult to find the front desk staff. You gotta be patient sometimes. Also, the A/C is noisy, according to my Mom. But personally I don't find it to be a problem.

Overall, I think it's a great choice for someone who wants to visit SF for a great price. Will come back again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 August 2012

A three day trip to the wine country ended here in anticipation of a very early morning flight. We booked a Jr Suite for two couples. The staff responded to our requests for extra towels and sheets, but we were puzzled why they did not know extras were needed. Oh well, the room was clean, quiet and comfortable, especially since were were there for one night getting in late and leaving early (very early - 4 AM shuttle whose driver was entertaining and polite). We were tired on arrival and did not need hassles. There were no hassles. We did this same routine last year for a similar trip and found that the quality has stayed the same.

Room Tip: There is a great Chinese restaurant across the street. They sell Starbucks coffee, but there is complimentary coffee available in the AM also.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple