Rooms ok. This is a park and fly next to airport. Breakfast supposed to be included, but since we needed to be at airport prior to breakfast, we went down to get some yogurt/juice for the kids. They has this small refrigerator with a sign saying that it would be locked for the night so that it could cool down, or something to that effect. I asked the man at the desk who said that he didn't have the key, but the guy who comes in at 6 a.m. was the only one with the key. This is the sort of strange set-up that speaks to a real disconnect between the way a hotel is run and the overall mission of hospitality. You can divide nearly all hotels into two catagories, those that have rules designed to make things easy for the staff and those that understand hospitality. This hotel is in the former category.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott is conveniently located just one mile west of San Francisco International Airport and twelve miles south of Downtown San Francisco. The property is within minutes of popular attractions such as Candlestick Park, AT&T Park, Fisherman's Wharf, Pier 39, Union Square, and the Golden Gate Bridge. Silicon Valley and Oakland are only twenty minutes away.Complimentary amenities with each stay include Fairfield Inn's signature Early Eats Breakfast Buffet, free airport shuttle service and free printing, faxing, and copying services in our Business Library. All of the hotel's guestrooms are oversized and have a separate living and sleeping area that are decorated in warm contemporary colors. Each room is equipped with free high-speed internet access, two 32" flat panel televisions, a microwave, a refrigerator, and a large executive desk with an ergonomic chair. After a hectic day of travel or business, guests can unwind in the hotel's therapy outdoor whirlpool spa or workout in the hotel's fully equipped executive fitness room. The Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott's also within a very short walking distance to both historic Downtown Millbrae and the Millbrae BART and Caltrain Station. Historic Downtown Millbrae has a large collection of boutique and antique shops, restaurants, spas, national retailers, and entertainment. The Millbrae BART and Caltrain Station provides convenient and inexpensive Caltrain and BART train service to Downtown San Francisco, Oakland, Berkeley, and the Silicon Valley. Additional recreational activities such as golf, biking, hiking, rock climbing, and sailing are nearby. San Francisco and Napa tours can be booked from the hotel with free round-trip tour pick-up and drop off service from/to the hotel. Park Stay and Go Packages are available that include a one night stay with all amenities plus up to fourteen days of additional parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites San Francisco Airport/Millbrae reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites San Francisco Airport Hotel Millbrae
- Fairfield Inn And Suites San Francisco Airport
- Quality Inn Millbrae
- Quality Hotel Millbrae