Aloft San Francisco Airport
US$167
Very Good 4/5
The Dylan at SFO(Millbrae)
US$133
US$200
US$145
Agoda.com
Great 4.5/5
Best Western Plus El Rancho Inn(Millbrae)(Great Value!)
US$159
Travelocity
Ritz Inn(San Bruno)
US$144
Good 3.5/5
Hotel Aura San Bruno(San Bruno)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$201
US$194
Hampton.com
Very Good 4/5
All reviewspool tableboard gamesbliss productslobby barparking lotsliding doorparking feesan franciscoself servefull serviceindoor poolfree shuttlelight sleeperrooms are modernfood optionscomfortable bedrental car
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 December 2013 via mobile

This boutique hotel is close to the airport and the BART station. It's lobby and rooms are fresh and unique. There is no onsite restaurant but then who travels to SF to eat in a hotel! We always try to find a place to stay that reflects the city we are in (no generic chains) and this hotel IS San Francisco.

• Stayed: October 2013
Nikki_Por, Starwood Hotels at Aloft San Francisco Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are happy you enjoyed your stay and enjoyed the style and design of our hotel. Cheers!

Reviewed 10 December 2013

I had stayed at the Aloft on 12/07/13. I had read a few reviews about noise etc. so I was not expecting what I actually received.

Prompt shuttle from the airport to the hotel door started me with a smile. At check-in there was a larger group handling their business. Another couple waiting, then me and finally 2 more couples. One of the desk staff immediately called the manager for assistance and he was at the desk in under 1 min from time of call - EXCELLENT! They quickly got everyone handled - I think in was in my room within 5 minutes.

I was starving so I basically dropped my bag and quickly checked out the room. Nice size and the bathroom is sort of an open floor plan with the entry hall but has a sliding door for privacy if needed.

Went to the bar for a drink and a bite to eat. Food offerings are simple and trend toward a younger crowd - sliders, pizza, chicken tenders, tater tots, couple salads,etc - but it tasted good. I was also dead tired and thankfully the bartender knew it so he left me alone but didn't ignore me - NICE!

Back to the room for a hot shower. The shower is all thick clear glass - Wait for this: NOT ONE WATER SPOT TO BE FOUND ANYWHERE!!! So clean!!! Great job housekeeping!!! The bed was nicely comfortable - you don't sink so deep that you need a ladder to get out - Its not that Heavenly (wink).

Checkout was flawless and the shuttle arrived right at 4:19AM (as the sign at the front desk says it will).

Overall: One of the best hotel stays I have ever had. I am so very impressed with this hotel. Hope you are too!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Bradhattan
Reviewed 10 December 2013

I like the size of this Aloft Hotel at the San Francisco Airport. It is a big hotel with lots of rooms, and the rooms are very spacious, airy, modern, and homey. The hotel provides bliss products, complimentary for the room. The rooms are very clean, and there is a big, long desk, a nice cable TV and free wi-fi. A shuttle takes you to SFO. I order grubhub there, also, and the Benihana Japanese Steakhouse/Stir fry/fresh sushi is within cab distance (it's not very walkable) and there are a few Starbucks, there's a Max's (an American Brasserie) that I haven't tried.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank AnnieJobsonTech
Reviewed 9 December 2013

This is our first time at an Aloft. We loved it! It is a very modern hotel and has amenities that other hotels charge for. The rooms are spacious and well designed as well as having personal touches that remind you of the city you're visiting! A 24 hour snack bar and great happy hour selection which include great craft beers on draft make this place my new spot for staying when we visit the city. We had our kids with us, and we wanted to unwind after being in the city all day, so we really appreciated the family friendly lounge/lobby that allowed us to have a beer while they played games. Love the friendly staff and the convenience!

A great safety feature that they have in place is using a technologically advanced room card that you need to get to your floor on the elevator.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 December 2013

Location is convenient: right off of the freeway, close to the airport & not too bad of a drive from the city. Right next to Caltrain and Bart.

The decor and layout is very modern! From the hotel lobby to the bar to the elevator with moving puddles to the showers with built in soap dispensers. Staff was really helpful and accommodating!

I was given a room on the top floor (6th) and despite some reviews complaining about the noise I think it was pretty good. I don't think I could've asked for more.
The beds were really comfy! 42" flat screen TV, free access to the fitness center, complimentary bottle of water & their free internet is great and I was able to get some work done while sitting at the bar! Overall, I was very pleased with my stay, no problems whatsoever.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the courtyard / pool as they are a bit quieter
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank licertune

Thank you for your review. We're so thrilled to hear we met your expectations and that you enjoyed the full Aloft Hotels experience!