“Breakfast before heading home”

Millbrae Pancake House
Ranked #1 of 96 Restaurants in Millbrae
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Boise, Idaho
“Breakfast before heading home”
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

This was a great meal shared with my sister Missie California omelet, with Swedish pancakes. It was really good service it was fast and very good! Randy had Louisiana omelets and pancakes. The hash browns were great up to Idaho standards!

• Korean first
San Francisco, California
“Loving the chocolate chip pancakes”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I've been coming to this place for many many years. I love the homey feeling when you come in place still looks just about the same as it did when then opened I order the chocolate chip pancakes. The batter is chocolate with chocolate chips on top and lots of whipped cream. Super yummy. You can get full order (5) or short (3). Did I mention the biscuits and gravy, the linguisa... All yummy. Expect to wait to get in on the weekends it's a popular place. Breakfast served all day.
Really good stuff

• Visited July 2014
Nevada
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I had visited this place 20 years ago and remembered that I liked it, so I took my mom here for breakfast when she was in town. We arrived fairly early in the morning and the place was 90% empty. Service was very prompt and friendly and prices were okay, but the food was really bland. Toast was okay but my omelette has no taste at all and the hash browns were burned black. My mom's sausage and eggs were very, very greasy and she became quite ill later that morning. Worst part was that our food didn't arrive all at once, but in bits and pieces. Unclear why this would happen when there were only two people at our table, the restaurant was almost empty, and we ordered standard things off the menu that required no special preparation. Who knows, maybe the pancakes are better, but our breakfast here was a huge disappointment and I doubt whether I'll return.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank dleifker
Phoenix, Arizona
“Been going for years”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I used to go once a week for years and my dad managed the golf course up the hill. this place is so good, great food, awesome service and the coffee make the meal. It will get busy with locals. take the time to go.

• Visited February 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Yummy breakfast!”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I had the ham eggs benedict along with a side of their swedish pancakes both were amazing! One of the best breakfast I had on my last day in San Francisco! Service was really quick, we had our order taken and food to our table in less than 20 minutes! Can't wait to come back and try out more of their stuff on my next visit.

• Visited June 2014