“My fav! Don't ask and just go try my resturant :P”
Review of Zen Peninsula

Zen Peninsula
Ranked #22 of 96 Restaurants in Millbrae
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Chinese, Seafood
Description: Zen Peninsula is a modern Hong Kong style chinese restaurant. It specializes in Dim Sum, Seafood, traditional Chinese dishes as well as modern Hong Kong style dishes that gives you great taste and surprises. Great place for business lunch, family dinner and big party.
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“My fav! Don't ask and just go try my resturant :P”
Reviewed 22 December 2007

My fav! Don't ask and just go try my resturant :P

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

A TripAdvisor Member
“be careful”
Reviewed 18 February 2006

We just got back from being swindled! My parents, visiting from out of town, took us out to dinner and I only found out what happened after we got home. Our meal ended up being over $80 per person! I don’t mind paying that much if we were expecting to! When ordering, have the waiter explain very carefully what is being ordered: In English!!! He insisted on having us order from the group menu rather than the regular menu. He told us that he will give us a special deal by replacing one of the items on the group menu by upgrading it. He made it sound as though if he was giving us a better meal at no extra cost. That was the bait and switch. Be very careful. Once again, have the waiter explain to you exactly what he is doing. What started out as $250-300 meal deal, my dad got stuck with a bill of $610!!! The receipt is in Chinese so we can’t even decipher what we paid for. We’ve had dinner at Aqua in SF and paid as much but we expected to pay that much and it was worth it. But when you walk in thinking that you will spend at most $15-20 a plate, this is ridiculous. Food was nothing special, awful actually knowing that we’ve been had. Be very careful!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Wow Wow Wow”
Reviewed 1 May 2005

I just went to Zen Peninsula with a group of friends last weekend, and I had a great time. The big fish tank was amazing. It's very impressive. They have a great selections of seafood as well as traditional and modern style dishes. The place is very new and clean, the manager said that this resturant just opened in last June. The Australian Lobster prepared in two ways was unforgetable, sashimi for the tail, and the rest in deep fried with salty egg york.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Been to Zen Peninsula? Share your experiences!