La Quinta Inn & Suites San Francisco Airport West
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Millbrae
Reviewed 12 July 2012 via mobile

It's a 30 min ride on BART to downtown SF. But you'll get good deal for descent hotel. You don't have to pay $30/$50 for parking like you do in downtown.

• Stayed: July 2012
Management response:Responded 13 July 2012

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for writing your experience. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and stress free train ride to City of San Francisco for a fraction. We look forward to your next visit soon. Best regards.

Reviewed 11 July 2012

I highly recommend this hotel. The staff was nice and very helpful. Sara B. noticed that I was traveling with elderly people and went out of her way to accommodate us with being near the elevator and switching us to adjoining rooms. My Mom was very happy here and wants to return to this hotel every time we come to San Francisco! I brought my dogs with me and because this hotel is pet friendly I felt comfortable having them with me instead of having to leave them at home, my dogs help to relieve my stress. This vacation was very relaxing and La Quinta was a big part of the reason it was great!

Management response:Responded 13 July 2012

Dear Guest, Thank you very much indeed for your kind words. Sarah is extremely delighted to receive your compliments. We are so glad you enjoyed your vacation. Please visit us soon. Best regards.

A La Quinta traveler
Waipahu, Hawaii, USA
Reviewed 7 July 2012

Management response:Responded 8 July 2012

Reviewed 7 July 2012

We stayed here for the first time on a Thursday evening. We were greeted very warmly and the clerk was efficient. We were in a room with 2 queens, non smoking and no pets and it was wonderful! It was quiet, the room and bathroom was very clean. It was upgraded and decorated very nicely. We had a microwave and small Fridge/freezer combo. My husband and daughter and I had the best sleep we ever have had traveling in this hotel. Breakfast was limited but very good. We will be staying here again. We wanted Mexican food and the clerk recommended Celia's which was only a couple of blocks away, it was delicious!!

Management response:Responded 8 July 2012

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for sharing your experience. We are extremely delighted that your family enjoyed the stay. We look forward to your next visit. Warmest regards.

Reviewed 28 June 2012

I have stayed at this property for about 20 years. It is now a La Quinta, and, under the ownership of Mr Desai, continues to be one the best boutique hotels in the entire United States. I spend 200 nights a year on the road and this property is, by far, my favorite. The staff is excellent (although I miss Mohammed, the previous Manager) and very proficient. Although there a few minor glitches, I still rate this hotel a perfect 100 on a 100 point scale. Jerry Shulman, President, Coast To Coast Hospitality

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 3 July 2012

Dear Guest, Your compliments on our property and services are appreciated by our entire staff! It's always extremely rewarding for our team to receive such an excellent feedback from our guests who has seen it all. It is our pleasure to have you stay all these many years with us. It's our job to exceed your expectations in every way we possibly can! Thanks again for your loyalty. Best regards.

Reviewed 13 June 2012

Stayed here for 3 nights for business. The rooms and the hotel were average. The hotel room walls are very thin, so you can hear everything, including the alarm clock at 4:30am in the next room over. The staff is very accomodating and it was very good service.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank prolwing
Reviewed 30 May 2012

I stayed in this hotel for over night i had a bad experienced with the other guest,i think this is the place of those low life and drug addict hotel i got a bad look from a woman looks like a low in life close to a homeless,shes very dirty,rugged clothes,and could be an addict and something else.i dont wanna stay in this place anymore,i had my round trip ticket in sfo but i booked another hotel for my return..

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank macky2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Millbrae
Best Western Plus El Rancho Inn
Millwood Inn & Suites
Millwood Inn & Suites
#3 of 7 in Millbrae
Aloft San Francisco Airport
The Westin San Francisco Airport
Days Inn San Francisco International Airport West
San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites San Francisco Airport West? Share your experiences!