Best Western Plus El Rancho Inn
US$156
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Aloft San Francisco Airport(Millbrae)(Great Value!)
US$134
  • Pool
US$168
US$212
US$201
The Dylan at SFO(Millbrae)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$178
US$164
US$160
2,152 results
All reviewspark and flydeparture snackterrace cafeleave your carsan franciscoupon returngreat parkon site restauranttrain trackssfo airportthe shuttle drivercomplimentary breakfastgreat place to staylong term parkingfree parkingan early flightrooms are clean
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Excellent, I normally leave my vehicle the evening prior, stay overnight, take their shuttle to SFO. On my return, hand the parking slip to the shuttle driver and when I get back to the hotel both the key to my room and vehicle are there. Vehicle is parked in-front of my room. I can't say enough for their staff that makes, especially with the return, totally effortless and feel very special that they drive me up to the room. I normally go overseas 2X annually and stay over over 30 days. Only negative, request for rooms in either 100s or 200s. These rooms are on the West side of the property, away from the CalTran trains, as the eastern side of the property abuts to the train tracks......just because I'm a light sleeper.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Garrick L
bwelranchoinn, General Manager at Best Western Plus El Rancho Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

Thank you for your positive feedback regarding our Park and Fly program. We look forward to hosting you on your next trip.

Reviewed 5 December 2013

Liked the fact that we could leave our car for the duration of our trip out of state. The shuttle van to the airport picked us up outside our room and was on time. The room was clean and comfortable. Our wake up call came 40 minutes later than we requested.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwelranchoinn, General Manager at Best Western Plus El Rancho Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

Thanks for your comments. I apologize for the late wake up call.

Reviewed 5 December 2013

El Rancho is probably the best, no it is the best, bargain for park/sleep/fly out of SFO. Book early as they fill up. Totally pristinely clean despite being older construction. Somewhat noisy, people coming and going at all hours, but then you're not really planning to get a good night sleep before you hit the airport. Fabulous, as in fabulous, restaurants nearby. Check in early, have a romantic dinner nearby, take a taxi so you don't drink and drive, don't worry about missing sleep - you'll sleep on the flight after the always-on-time shuttle gets you amazingly to the airport ON TIME. Do chose 1/2 hour earlier shuttle if you value your airport pre-arrival bubble a lot. They do cut it close so can be a little nerve-wracking. Our car left behind was well cared for and happy to see us on our return. Excellent staff, especially in the Terrace Café for grab and run pre-flight meal at 5 a.m. - you'll be fed and not even realize you're awake.

Room Tip: Upstairs away from stairwells. Ask front desk staff for their suggestions, they were right-on. Front desk staff was crazily good.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AlohafromOahu

Thank you so much for your thoughtful and detailed feedback regarding our park and fly program.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

I asked for the quietest room on the top floor because I had an early morning departure...I got exactly what I asked for, and had a great night's sleep before getting up early and getting the shuttle service to the airport. Shuttle came on time, both on departure and arrival...drivers polite and helpful both ways. I will definitely use this again when flying out of SFO for an early flight.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Cori M
bwelranchoinn, General Manager at Best Western Plus El Rancho Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and were well rested for your trip. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip from SFO. Art Schwass, General Manager.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

Very convenient to the airport. There is free shuttle service and the rooms are clean and spacious. The employees at the lobby desk were very helpful as well. I would even recommend this place for going to downtown San Francisco - just take free shuttle to airport and then take the BART from the airport.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Kathy L
bwelranchoinn, General Manager at Best Western Plus El Rancho Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Thank you for your positive comments about our Hotel and staff.