2,236 results
All reviewspark and flydeparture snackterrace cafeleave your carsan franciscoupon returngreat parktrain noiseon site restaurantthe shuttle driversfo airportcomplimentary breakfastlong term parkinggreat place to stayrooms are cleanfree parkingan early flight
Reviewed 11 August 2014

The rooms were clean and nicely decorated. The hotel was excellently maintained. The staff couldn't have been more warm and accommodating. There was a delightful Continental Breakfast that was included (free) with our stay. The rates were affordable and the rooms had countless amenities. Most definitely would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
2  Thank jcad2918
aschwass, General Manager at Best Western Plus El Rancho Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Thank you for your review and your recommendations.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

We wanted to stay near San fransico but not spend a fortune. This hotel got great reviews for a place to stop before you fly out the next day. We stayed a week and thought it was wonderful. I was worried because we were so close to the air port and thought it would be load. It was not at all. The staff is very helpful. A women at the front desk helped us plan a bus trip. The pool area is nice and the hot tub is nice. They also have a restaurant on the premises, which was delicious.
The breakfast is more of a grab and go but very good. The room was clean. After taking a shower I discovered that the drain in the shower was not draining. We called the front desk and by the next morning a plumber came and fixed the problem. The staff was wonderful!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank george6263
aschwass, General Manager at Best Western Plus El Rancho Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Thank you so much for your positive comments about our property and staff.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

I stayed here for one night as I needed to be by the airport for an early flight. The room was fine and fairly clean. The staff seemed friendly and helpful. My major complaint is that my room was very close to the restaurant and seemed noisy. I felt a bit nervous having my room open to outside. I wasn't sure how safe the room was. I didn't have a chance to explore the hotel much since I arrived late and left early. So I can't comment on the food or restaurant. I will say that I felt a bit nervous walking by myself in the wee hours of the morning to get to the hotel lobby. The walk from the room to the lobby is a bit long and felt a little scary when it was dark outside. I'm sure it was fine, but just my own nerves. I prefer to stay at a hotel that opens to a hallway rather than to the outside.

Room Tip: If you need to be walking to/from your room in the dark, ask for a room closer to the lobby. Also, for a quieter stay, ask for a room away from the restaurant.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
aschwass, General Manager at Best Western Plus El Rancho Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2014

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

We were thrilled to find a hotel that would let us park and sleep--our flight home arrived late at night and we did not want to drive home. The Best Western El Rancho was great--shuttle service to and from the airport, and our room and car awaiting us on arrival. The room was very clean, fresh, and beds excellent. Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Will be staying here again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Phoebe H
aschwass, General Manager at Best Western Plus El Rancho Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Thanks for utilizing our Park and Fly program. We agree, it's beneficial to recuperate after a long day of flying and drive home fresh the next morning.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We didn't expect to stay in San Francisco but our bags were delayed so we went to the only place with vacancy -- the Best Western Plus El Rancho and were very pleasantly surprised: All the staff were very helpful and friendly; our room was perfectly clean, big, and the bed was delicious. The bathroom was small but very clean and the towels were thick and nice; the pool and jacuzzi were very nice; the restaurant was good; and the location was excellent and within walking distance of a number of restaurants and the BART. And, the price was the most reasonable of all. We were so pleased, we cancelled our reservation at another hotel for our return stay and booked another night at the Best Western.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JAT600
aschwass, General Manager at Best Western Plus El Rancho Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

We appreciate your feedback and deciding to stay with us for an extra day.