2,245 results
All reviews park and fly departure snack terrace cafe leave your car san francisco upon return great park train noise on site restaurant the shuttle driver sfo airport complimentary breakfast long term parking great place to stay rooms are clean free parking an early flight
Reviewed 12 August 2014

This Hotel was very accommodating for my family and I especially after a long over seas flight. Vehicle storage was excellent as car was at our room when we returned and dropped off to our hotel room door. Staff very professional and courteous.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Leonard L
aschwass, General Manager at Best Western Plus El Rancho Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Thank you for your review and your positive comments regarding our Park and Fly program.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Excellent close place to stay near SFO. Very comfortable bed. Nice continental breakfast with hard boiled eggs added. Nice pool and restaurant. Spanish style give it ambiance.. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joyce D

We appreciate your business and your review. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip in our area.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

The rooms were clean and nicely decorated. The hotel was excellently maintained. The staff couldn't have been more warm and accommodating. There was a delightful Continental Breakfast that was included (free) with our stay. The rates were affordable and the rooms had countless amenities. Most definitely would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank jcad2918
aschwass, General Manager at Best Western Plus El Rancho Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Thank you for your review and your recommendations.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

We wanted to stay near San fransico but not spend a fortune. This hotel got great reviews for a place to stop before you fly out the next day. We stayed a week and thought it was wonderful. I was worried because we were so close to the air port and thought it would be load. It was not at all. The staff is very helpful. A women at the front desk helped us plan a bus trip. The pool area is nice and the hot tub is nice. They also have a restaurant on the premises, which was delicious.
The breakfast is more of a grab and go but very good. The room was clean. After taking a shower I discovered that the drain in the shower was not draining. We called the front desk and by the next morning a plumber came and fixed the problem. The staff was wonderful!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank george6263
aschwass, General Manager at Best Western Plus El Rancho Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Thank you so much for your positive comments about our property and staff.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

I stayed here for one night as I needed to be by the airport for an early flight. The room was fine and fairly clean. The staff seemed friendly and helpful. My major complaint is that my room was very close to the restaurant and seemed noisy. I felt a bit nervous having my room open to outside. I wasn't sure how safe the room was. I didn't have a chance to explore the hotel much since I arrived late and left early. So I can't comment on the food or restaurant. I will say that I felt a bit nervous walking by myself in the wee hours of the morning to get to the hotel lobby. The walk from the room to the lobby is a bit long and felt a little scary when it was dark outside. I'm sure it was fine, but just my own nerves. I prefer to stay at a hotel that opens to a hallway rather than to the outside.

Room Tip: If you need to be walking to/from your room in the dark, ask for a room closer to the lobby. Also, for a quieter stay, ask for a room away from the restaurant.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
aschwass, General Manager at Best Western Plus El Rancho Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2014

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.