“Solid Thai Food- Great Lunch Spot”

Thai Stick Restaurant
Ranked #36 of 96 Restaurants in Millbrae
Cuisines: Thai
Lakewood, Colorado
“Solid Thai Food- Great Lunch Spot”
Reviewed 18 January 2014

I've been going to the Thai Stick for decades (since I lived in the area) and it has always delivered quality Thai food. I was in the area for business last week and decided to visit what used to be one of my favorite spots.

I got there about 11:30 and was able to easily score parking (noon-time can be a parking nightmare in the area). I was seated quickly and ordered my favorite Pad Kaprow a ground chicken dish with mushrooms, basil, and chili's. They were now offering a "lunch special" and I was able to add on a couple of pot stickers for a little extra.

The pot stickers were fresh and lightly breaded and served with a light dipping sauce. Very tasty.

Thai Stick has been around for decades which speaks to the quality of the food. The service and the staff has been there a long time as well.

• Visited January 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Sacramento
“Confused by the good reviews...”
Reviewed 21 December 2013 via mobile

Easily the worst Thai food I've ever had. The place was empty on the Saturday night that we went which should have set off the warning bells. I was right, we ordered the Pad Thai which should be pretty difficult to screw up for any decent Thai restaurant but they did. Not only was the portion small but it did not have the blend of flavors or color that one would expect. The spicy eggplant was no better. With many choices in the vicinity, I'm surprised that they are still in business.

Visited December 2013
Hillsborough, California
“Open very late most nights!”
Reviewed 23 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

If you're looking for a late night dining option, this is a good one! I generally only order the Tom Yum soup and find it very good. They have a full Thai menu and the prices are reasonable. The servers are friendly and efficient as well.

Visited September 2013
Chicago
“Fast and Affordable!!”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

I had the veggie pad Thai EXCELLENT!!! Service fast and friendly. Can't beat a 4.00 Sapporo!! I would definitely eat here again. Nothing fancy but great after a day of teaching in the airport.

• Visited September 2013
Granite Bay, California
“One of our Favorite Places”
Reviewed 18 June 2013

It is open late and perfect for a quick supper after a concert. The food is tasty and if you like it spicy, as Thai should be, they actually believe you when you say you want it spicy.

Visited June 2013