“Our new local favorite.............”

MI Tequila Restaurant
Ranked #58 of 96 Restaurants in Millbrae
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Has replaced Celia's for our new local favorite Mexican restaurant - food is much better quality! Prices may be slightly higher but still reasonable and worth it. Quiet atmosphere, drinks very good as well.
I liked the Chile Verde and their Verde enchiladas - I love their rice and they give you a small salad with meals as well. Pina Coladas and Margaritas - yum.
Located right next to Liquor Land. Just Try it!

There are newer reviews for MI Tequila Restaurant

Reviewed 3 August 2013

Great frozen margaritas and Mexican beers. Sort of "El Torrito" style Mexican food. I always order sliced avocado added to my entrees and they are very generous with it. Most entrees come with a side salad served beforehand. The flan here is fantastic!

Reviewed 10 April 2013

While staying overnight in Millbrae, CA for a flight out of SFO to Europe the next day, my wife and I were craving some good Mexican food since we wouldn’t have any for the next three weeks. After reading several reviews about Mi Tequila we agreed to give them a try and we definitely were not disappointed. The restaurant is a small unpretentious family owned restaurant with traditional Mexican décor. The staff res friendly and the service was prompt. The menu had the typical standards you expect in a Mexican restaurant and I decided on the Chili Relleno, which was very good. It wasn’t the greatest Chili Relleno that I have ever had; but, it was very tasty. My wife had the Wet Super Chili Verde Burrito and she said it was excellent, one of the best she has ever had. She conceded to give me a taste and I agree it was excellent. The prices were very reasonable and we would not hesitate to eat there again the next time we are down by the San Francisco Airport.

Reviewed 19 October 2012

We have been coming to Mi Tequila with friends every Friday for over 8 years. Always wonderful service & delicious food. We love their margaritas, no where in the U.S. compares, and we have tried many others. The food is always delicious. Some of our favorites are: Mexican jumbalaya, fajitas, chili verde, carne asada, steak parilla with grilled onions, carnitas, chimichanga, baja tostada & tortilla soup. The weekly specials are always good too. Basically, everything is delicious. We like to mix their salsa and the pico de gallo to go with our chips. This family owned restaurant is a friendly local place with many other long time customers always returning. I highly recommend you join us!

Reviewed 9 June 2012

I had their Chile Verde, two nights in a row! The margaritas were a little weak, but otherwise, I really enjoyed the food and service.

1  Thank Katjocol