The Excellent hospitality and reception done by Mr Praveen Kumar the AGM of the Extended Stay America , has made us felt comfortable , He did whatever he could within the rules of the property.
It took us few days to adjust to the rules of usa hotels where most of the things are to be done by you , from carrying your luggage to droping it off , no poter service, no restaurants inside the extended stay, the morning breakfast kind of same everyday , its just grab and go .. oasts and coffee with apple and orange , but slowly we got used to it and started liking it.
There is an excellent kitchen inside each room, all the utensils are provided by the front desk , so its better for your long stay, u can buy the grocery for near by market which is just walking distance, and cook your own food.
I would rate this Hotel as excellent , only if you plan for extended ( Long stay ) .. more then two weeks ..
Kudos and Thanks to Mr Praveen Kumar for Managing this efficiently .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Extended Stay America - San Jose - Milpitas - McCarthy Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Hotel Milpitas
- Homestead Suites Milpitas
- Homestead Milpitas
- Milpitas Homestead Suites
- Homestead Studio Suites Milpitas