Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Guy S
Santa Cruz, California

"Horrible" does not describe ...

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 5 Aug 2015
I don't expect much from cloverleaf motels, but this was below even my low expectations.

No hinge lock on the door (the remnants of one were on the wall), a bathroom door sloppily repairs from multiple punch and kick holes, but not the rot at the bottom. No bathtub drain plug but dark spots (perhaps blood from the victim). Sheets that smelled like cigarette smoke ... terrible does not begin to describe this joint.

Oddly, for a small motel, the parking lot was completely full when I got back at 11PM. Looking at the room windows, I don't think all the cars belonged to guests. I had to park half a block away in what was a questionable part of town.

And the photos of the rooms ... pure fiction.

I wish there were negative star ratings as they might skew this motel's scores in the appropriate direction.
Date of stay: August 2015
Room Tip: Flee as if your life depended on it (and it might).
Trip type: Travelled with family
  • Choice Hotels
    £68
  • Skyscanner.com
View more hotels in Milpitas
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 May 2015

the executive inn was the worst motel I have ever stayed at. It is very run down, repairs where done are shoody, room reaped of cigarette butts, traffic noise kept me up, no place to hang my shirts and suit. Cost is low but quality is much lower. I have travelled all over the world and was reminded of a night in Tijuana Mexico but worst. If this is your only option, run away further down to the next city.

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 April 2015 via mobile

I booked our stay for 3 nights. After driving 13 hours to get here, arriving at 2am, we checked in. It took about 20 minutes to get us in our FIRST room. Which had COCKROACHES crawling all around the room and bathroom and it was extremely dirty. After requesting a different room, we were moved to a different room that was just as dirty. Floors, bathtub, sheets that haven't been cleaned. Light bulbs out in the room, toilet ran all night, and the bed is very uncomfortable with little uncomfortable pillows. I have stayed in cheap little hotel rooms all my life and never have been this disgusting.

Date of stay: April 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank cschabert94
Reviewed 1 March 2015

Prices were high for better hotels in the area last week so I booked three nights at Executive Inn. I have learned not to expect much value in Silicon Valley but this hotel is best avoided. The front-of-house staff was very nice, and the cleaning staff did what was possible with a very bad situation. Basically, you won't want to walk on the carpet without shoes or touch anything other than the linens which were clean. The hotel is worn and sad. I would have enjoyed the beige 70s/80s decor but for the black scuff marks on the doors, the old, badly stained carpets, the black mold inside the plastic facets, and other evidence that the hotel has been neglected for years. Avoid if at all possible.

Date of stay: February 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 February 2015

When I booked this, I was pleased the price. Chose it because it was convenient to where my daughter was staying with in-laws. Check in clerk was rude. There are not even basic amenities like an extra blanket if you need it. I am slightly disabled, but do not need a ADA room, but cannot go up stairs. No ice machine available other than on the second floor and no elevator. I had to unplug almost everything they had plugged into the electrical sockets so I could charge my phone and laptop. Free breakfast consists of a choice of 2 dry cereals, 4 different sweet rolls and coffee. No juice, no hot water for tea, and no decaf coffee. This is the worst place I have stayed in many years! Would love to give it zero stars! It is on a busy street and the traffic and sirens prevented a decent night's sleep. The bed was harder than the floor. My hips hurt very badly after spending 2 nights here.

Room tip: Do not go here if you want to comfortable at all.
Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Monnalu
Reviewed 2 December 2014 via mobile

Checkin went smooth. Cozy friendly atmosphere near shops and highways. My second visit. Clean and comfortable. Will return. Weather was nice. Access to wifi and food. Friendly people in Milpitas. Booked through Expedia for good price of 69.00 .

Date of stay: November 2014