Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Barry O
Las Vegas

Needs a face lift

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 26 Jul 2016
This was a rustic hotel in great need of a face lift from the old torn blinds, warped wooden floors, and hard uncomfortable beds. The wifi in this hotel was mediocre at best, and the location was less than admired having several suspicious characters walking back and forth the entire evening. If you only need a place to lay your head and don't mind a shady neighborhood, then this place would be okay. Price was a bit higher than I would pay knowing what I do now.
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Wyndham
    £68
1.5 miles from Executive Inn Hotel
View more hotels in Milpitas
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

I did not feel safe in my room. People stumbling about at all hours and the entire place smells of pot. Could hear the doun staors people hacking up lungs and the road clearly. Bairly slept. Eventually resorted to sleeping in tub to have 2 locked doors between me and outside.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 12 May 2016

The hotel in general is horrible, it is not just the people who work there, but to the rooms themselves too. I drove from San Diego so not to long of a trip, i was hardly welcomed to the hotel as the lady sat there with her laptop, speaking in her native language. I paid my rate and was given the third floor (room 309 - BEWARE). As i trekked through the dirt and grime of this hotel, to find the room wasn't ready, there was a cleaning lady there "cleaning the room" who did not speak English, neither did the rest of the cleaning crew. I waited 30 minutes before getting access to my room. Upon entering a closing the door, i was immediately welcomed by graffiti behind the door, paint chipping all over the door. A reading chair, what looks to have been pulled out of a dumpster, a TV to small to see anything, a bathroom dirtier than your own at home, phone wont work, telephone line jack falling off the wall, the room smelt of bleach and shame. View the photos.

I made my way down to the office to request a new room, the womans question was, was the room clean? UHHHH didn't you look at the photos i just showed you? I was moved to another room, on the other side of the hotel, Upon entering, my first reaction was, I will not be living very much longer if I stay here. I hoped on a conference call that I needed to be on, while on the phone. A woman next door to me, started yelling and screaming, either she was on the phone or mindless, either way i was asked to mute myself on the call. I went to turn the lamp on so i could see what i was doing, to find the lamp shade looks like someone took a razor to it.

I had enough, i went down asked for a refund, they refused and stated i needed to contact the travel agency i worked with, even though they're the ones who ran my card. I spent 1.5 hours in that grime of a hotel to only get a 50% refund and a 25 dollar off next hotel stay from my travel agency.

This hotel must be condemned. Horrible place to stay, drive the extra 20 miles to something cheaper and more modern.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 February 2016

My reservation that was made online could not be found at check-in. After 10 minutes the man said ok I found it I will give you a room. AT ANOTHER HOTEL! He said it was "more better" (If the manager is saying this about his own hotel you probably don't want to stay there.) I asked him to explain why and he started yelling that he will just cancel my reservation and let me fend for myself because he has no rooms and I should be grateful for his help. FIRST OF ALL, DIDNT HE JUST SAY I HAD NO RESERVATION? This went on and on until I reminded him we are adults. I will never try to stay there again. Best Part...I get and email to review my stay (Which means The reservation I made was actually in the system.) So this is what they get. for doing me

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Erica M
Reviewed 5 December 2015 via mobile

Overall hotel is not bad. King size rooms are really good. However I had constant problems with connecting to WiFi. First night I had to live in room with cockroaches, room switch was possible only in morning when manager was available. If you are lucky to have a room without cockroaches, don't need wifi and stay only to sleep during night, it's good choice for this price.

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 November 2015 via mobile

my husband tryed to surprise me for my birthday you know take me away for a couple if days here at this hotel, not knowing the horrible service. Well they said at first the price was 67$ for us then changed it as soon as he saw my husband wallet. We ended up paying 79.99$ so basically 80 dollars. Which i thought was ok I guess. They Said They had a Complimentary Breakfast, We Left went to our room and when we opened our door the room was A mess. The sheets were dirty the bathroom looked as if someone was just done taking a bath nd towels everwhere. I was soo upset the fact this place was even open still. And when i told the front desk they said nothing. the next Morning the went down and there was no breakfast like the manager on duty said the day before. So overall this is a horrible place to stay at. Do not come here to get away. Only for cheep hookers.

Date of stay: April 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nicole P