Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Cyndi SD
Yuma, Arizona

The Worst motel Ever!

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 1 Jun 2017via mobile
I was in a hurry to see my new granbaby and booked the cheapest motel I could find. What a mistake that was! The room was not clean, the floor had dirt and sawdust on it, the bathroom floor was gritty from god knows what. The end tables had not been cleaned and there wAs some kind of goo on it. It was late and I was tired, I decided I could take it for 1 night and there were several sketchy characters hanging around the front office, so I didn't go to complain. I read the other reviews on trip advisor and realized that the place might be infested with roaches , I couldn't sleep! The traffic was very loud, people shuffling around and slamming doors, also my door (123) needed weatherstripping it seems to have been kicked in before, its was basically a frightening experience and I will always do a review before I ever pick a cheap motel again!!!
Date of stay: June 2017
Responded 6 Jun 2017
Hi Cyndi, We are very sorry that you were so disappointed with your stay with us, and that your room does not seem to have been cleaned to our usual standard. We do wish that you had mentioned this to us at the time, and we would have been happy to offer you an alternate room. Please rest assured that we, like most hotels, have issues with pests from time to time, but we deal with them appropriately and continuously, and this in not an on-going problem for us. We would like to congratulate you on the safe arrival of your new granbaby, and we thank you for choosing to stay with us. Best wishes, Hotel Management
Exterior
    £78
    £79
1.6 miles from Executive Inn Hotel
View more hotels in Milpitas
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

It was cute and looked clean. Small But not terrible. But it was infested with cockroaches and trip advisor and the hotel won't get back to us. We were really disappointed. Still waiting for a response from trip advisor.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Executive Inn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2017

Hi Marissa, Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We are very sorry that you saw cockroaches in your room. This matter has been noted by us recently, and we have been working with our pest control experts to eradicate the issue. We believe that it is under control. Thank you for your feedback; we are sorry that you have not received any feedback as yet from our booking partner, and we hope that they liaise with you soon. Best wishes, Hotel Management

Reviewed 1 December 2016

We had a bad experience with the Hotel, when we saw cockroaches crawling on the walls and ceiling and some bugs on the bed. We were not able to sleep and when while we were talking with the travel agent where we booked hotel, the travel agent called up the manager of the hotel to ask about their policy on checking out. After a few minutes, the line was cut off, and we could not longer contact the travel agent thru the internet or thru the hotel room phone since there was no dial tone. It was good the internet connection of a nearby establishment was visible and i was able to make reservations and book for another hotel.

Although the staff are still kind and courteous, except for the lady who works in the evening until 11pm who did not even want to lift her butt off the chair, and she was tinkering on her cellphone, the rest of the staff are still kind.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Executive Inn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2016

We aim to provide a safe, clean and comfortable room for all of our guests, and I am deeply disappointed to hear about your experience. We wish you had brought this to our attention during your stay, we would have loved to give you another room to ensure you had a great stay with us. We are looking into your specific experience to ensure this does not happen again. I am glad that our staff were courteous to you, but I am sorry that your overall experience was not positive. Thank you very much for your feedback, we appreciate knowing anything that will help us provide better service to our guests. Best wishes, Hotel Management

Reviewed 13 October 2016

Absolute dump. Put some money back into the place. Hasn't been painted since it opened. The entry door would not close enough to throw the deadbolt shut. Fixtures, such as the towel rack above the toilet was barely attached to the wall, paint peeling, headboard not attached to the frame, etc. When I moved the toilet paper holder to see if it was sturdy, a small cockroach fell from under the fancy fold the maid had made with the first square of TP!! Grabbed a shoe and killed the little sucker. Will never stay again. They should pay people to stay there.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 September 2016

I know this hotel got a bunch of bad reviews, but I did not find these things while there. We basically just slept there and ran around all day. Did spend 2 evenings there in our room...no issues. Great value for what we wanted. Breakfast could have been better -- cold cereal, milk, bread, butter, jelly, honeybuns...coffee, orange juice, apple juice. Looks like they are replacing bathtubs on property.

Date of stay: September 2016
Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

I stayed here and hated it due to the rudeness of the staff they tried to say that i broke their toilet but when i got to the room i called them n notified them that the toilet wouldnt flush the guy at the front desk asked me if i hung out with him he would give me a discount on the room n show me a real good time digusting smelly dirty rooms

Date of stay: February 2016