“Very good and tasty restaurant”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #9 of 332 Restaurants in Milpitas
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 15 November 2013

I order regular chicken pasta and they offered me unlimited refilled soups with different choices. This is place is right next to Grand shopping mall, which is very convenient to the shoppers.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

We went there without any pre-booking and didn't know that it will take 30 minutes before we can table. This place is so crowded and certainly for a reason (Good food, service & ambiance)...

Reviewed 16 October 2013

Great food with free wine tasting.
Friendly server.
The ambiance is very lovely.
Sometimes you get good deals from them which gets a dinner for 2 within $25 that includes soup/salad, 2 entee and a desert :)

Reviewed 31 July 2013

This was the first time I have ever been to an Olive Garden, I've been told I HAD to go for a long time but never had the opportunity until this time. I am SOOOO glad we went!

The service was out of this world fantastic, super friendly and attentive.

The food was great; we had a few appetizers to start on top of the delicious fresh out of the oven breadsticks and salad which comes with the meal. I had their egg plant dish and it was phenomenal! They did it perfectly.

If I ever get the chance to go to an Olive Garden again it will be my first choice!

Reviewed 10 July 2013

I did not expect this from a franchise chain: nice atmosphere, good food (not as great as in Italy, but acceptable), friendly for the budget too.

2  Thank HJSAlmere