“Normal Applebee's fare”

Applebee's
Ranked #16 of 347 Restaurants in Milpitas
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 July 2017

Stopped in for dinner and not too crowded. Service was good and prompt. I had the build your own apps and I like that option since you can chose what you are in the mood for. Usual Applebee's experience - not fine dining but no fast food.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Decided to give this local chain restaurant a try because it's close to our home, but was disappointed with the long wait to order our food. My spouse ordered the Whiskey Bacon Burger and I had the Spin Chicken Cav plate. Food was good, but again a delay in the service.

Our waitress Annelise was so absent that we placed our second drink order with the manager who knew we were upset about the wait, but didn't apologize. Dinner for two was pricey with entrees and two drink orders at $61 before tip.

Reviewed 8 March 2017

I used to like going to Applebees. Every location the meals were very similar and almost always good. I went here recently and it was a good job I was hungry because it didn't even reach average. Won't be going here again.I think they have been spending there money on stupid order at the table tablets instead of good ingredients.

Reviewed 27 January 2017

these dining places at mcarthy ranch in milpitas gets really crowded during lunch time... so i recommend this applebees place as your alternative. most of the restos in this area have theme meals, from a pasta house, to asian spices to mexican foods and meditterenian, but as I said, those places gets crowded especially during lunch and dinner time. though, there's a lot of applebee's in the bay area and they offer the same menus and kind of service that you have all the opportunity to try their foods anywhere, this one in milpitas can be your better alternative come lunch time in this part of town.

Reviewed 14 December 2016

This was near the area where we were today, so it made a good destination for light lunch, as we knew the menu and it would be reasonably quick. It’s a national chain, so one location looks like another, and the food quality is consistent. My fiancée had a chicken wrap with fries, and I had the BBQ chicken bites. Both were good, but I do recall the portions of the chicken bites being larger in the past (where the appetizer was a meal in itself or sharable). Our server was friendly, and the booth had a kiosk in it which allowed us to pay without needing to wait for our server to bring us the check. That certainly makes things easier for those who may have time limits (like professionals having lunch).