“We've been coming here since it opened!”

Casa Azteca Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 331 Restaurants in Milpitas
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 30 June 2014

The best Mexican restaurant in the area. My favorite is the chicken mole. I know it's homemade, because EVERY time I get it (which is pretty much each time we eat there!) it tastes different.

They have two homemade soups every night (one is always chicken tortilla)- lentil, split pea, vegetable, lemon chicken make the rotation.

Full bar- the margaritas are wonderful and they don't skimp on the tequila.

Everything is fabulous and the service is truly excellent! Try it and you too will become part of the family.

There are newer reviews for Casa Azteca Mexican Restaurant

Reviewed 6 May 2014

The service here and welcoming feeling are great, as well as good food. We come here often and decided to stop here on our way home from a short vacation. Love the food, especially the fresh salad, soups and burritos. We will be back again.

Reviewed 21 January 2014

We no longer live in the area, but when we come through always try to make it here. Being Mexican, I'm very hard to please, and this restaurant is the BEST! Thank you for still being there for always having the best authentic Mex food!

Reviewed 1 October 2013

A colleague and I had lunch here while traveling on business.

It was a lovely day, so we sat outside. It's very quite despite the nearby traffic.

At the server's suggestion, I had the Chile Verde, which was very good. Normally, it comes with beans, rice and a small salad. He happily gave me a large salad instead of having rice and beans. The pepper cream dressing is very nice.

Our server was very helpful and courteous.

Reviewed 30 August 2013

Each time we have come to this restaurant we always receive great service and good food. The prices are reasonable and the portion sizes are good. We have come with friends and family and will come again.