“Extremely nice hotel, staffed with very nice people” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Larkspur Landing Milpitas

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Larkspur Landing Milpitas
Ranked #12 of 20 Hotels in Milpitas
GreenLeadersSilver level
Seattle, Washington
“Extremely nice hotel, staffed with very nice people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2010

Room was really well-appointed. Breakfast was decent. Folks at the desk were real people.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled on business
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
The Woodlands, TX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2010

My kids, 16 & 12 and I stayed here and got the Great America package which included tickets to the theme park. Our room was clean and comfortable. We walked to dinner. There are a lot of restaurants within walking distance of the hotel as well as shopping centers. We ate at On The Border and it was very good. We also enjoyed the free movies that we could watch in our room. The hotel has an extensive DVD library and there is a DVD player in the room so after dinner we settled in and watched a movie. Omar who works at the front desk was wonderful. Very helpful and knowledgable about the area and what the hotel offered. He made us feel at home as soon as we arrived. They offer a free shuttle to Great America but we opted to take our own car since we were moving on after the theme park. Since we had our tickets we were able to go straight to the gate.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with family
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank ILuvtotravel48
Auburn
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2009

This was our second time this year staying at the Larkspur Landing Milpitas. After living in San Jose for 40+ years and know retired in Auburn, we have discovered a great place to stay when we are in the Bay Area-Larkspur Landing Milpitas. We will definitely recommend this hotel to friends. Clean and comfortable rooms at a great price. The workers were also outstanding.

Stayed October 2009, travelled as a couple
NJ
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2009

Had to attend a funeral on very short notice. Hotel was extremely accommdating in providing many rooms at a great rate (esp. for the area) for several family memebers. Many of the staff went out of their way to insure the family was taken care of and had proper directions to service locations and the San Jose airport.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled solo
Taipei, Taiwan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2009

This is the place you will like to stay for one week for business trip. Although the price point is a bit higher than other 3 stars hotel(almost reach the price point of 3.5 stars hotel) but that price is worth to pay.

I have a studio in this trip, for a week(5 days) it's cost me ~$650 price point. It come alone with a small but fully functioning kitchen, complimentary high speed internet(wire and wireless), refrigerator, big flat TV, DVD player, alarm radio and a VERY comfortable bed.

I remember my last stay in Milpitas is in Crown Plaza, it have a lot of choice for pillows but can't help me get into sleep. But this time I have very good rest, I love the clean and comfortable bed they provide.

BestBuy and several other shops are just across the road, Gas station, 237 and 880 freeway ramp is easy to access. In-n-Out also cross the street in case you need some tasty junk food.

If you want to kill some time, great mall is in a 5 minutes drive distance. There is a D&B to kill a night.

I'd like to highlight their breakfast, although the first day I am so surprise they do not provide cooked food. But I start to feel great from the second day, they provide breakfast you will like to eat at home. Exactly like what I have at home, cereal, milk, juice, muffin, bagel, toast, fruit and all that. It would surely give you a fresh start everyday. In the end of the day, I love the way they provide breakfast!

They have a business centre and a tiny grocery store in lobby. If you ask, they also provide stationary.

My room is nearby highway, which is not a issue since I'm stay in 3rd floor, I bet it will become an issue if you stay in lower level.

This hotel is carefully designed, everything was so neat and well maintained. It's not design to make itself charming but help you to stay in comfort.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled on business
1 Thank jouston
sacramento
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2009

the place is great and very comfy for me and my family. the kids were disappointed that there was no swimming pool, but nonetheless, they still like this hotel. the front desk person was very nice and polite. parking is great and the location is perfect!

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with family
Los Angeles
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2009

We stayed here one night and I must say it definitely met my expectation and I left feeling I had made a great choice:

Location - This hotel is surrounded by restaurants and shops (e.g., BestBuy, Macaroni Grill, In 'Out, Borders, etc. Yet, the hotel still seems a peaceful distance away)

Service - The hotel's service was excellent. Only issue I had was that they forgot to bring up an extra blanket when I had asked for one. Luckily, I did not need it in the end. But otherwise the service was great ... and the shuttle service for a 5 mile radius was perfect as Millipitas is quite small.

Rooms - Ah the rooms...were great especially the executive suite. 2 nice Flat screen TVs, Cable channels (including Showtime and Star Plus (Indian movies). Nice Kitchen - well equipped. High end bath room accessories from lather. Comfortable feather bed, but non feather is also available for those that prefer synthetic feel. The rooms were clean and spotless .. TIP: Ask for a 4th floor room as it will be much quieter than the other rooms I would imagine.

Other: The hotel has complimentary DVDs .. they have a catalog of many DVDs and so many are new releases. I did not check any CDs out so can't comment on that. The hotel has nicely baked cookies and free starbucks coffee in the quaint lobby. The business center is small, but there was free internet and printing and free wireless in the room. I did not use the latter, but the internet in the business center was super fast and easy to use.

Basically, I really enjoyed my time here and the AAA discount certainly helped! It's a great choice .. and the next time I am in town, I will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed February 2009