“Indian food as good as I've tasted”
Review of Aasna Melange of India - CLOSED

Aasna Melange of India
Price range: US$2 - US$36
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Description: We serve Lunch buffet from 11:30 - 2:30 and dinner a la carte starts from 5 pm every day. Happy hour from 5 pm - 6:30 pm (Mon - Friday)
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I just ate at Aasna Melange of India on a Sunday. It was a "buffet" day and the offerings were excellent. Tandoori chicken, curried fish or lamb and terrific naan were just some of the options. It is located in the corner of an (almost 100%) Asian-themed strip mall, but more than half the customers were Asian/Chinese, so good food knows few boundaries. I don't hold myself out as an expert on Indian food, but I've eaten enough to know good from others. You won't go wrong eating at this establishment. The staff was friendly and helpful. One last note: The mango cheesecake was the real deal. Don't miss it!

Shyam K, Owner at Aasna Melange of India, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear Valued Customer:

We thank you very much for coming to our restaurant. We are looking forward to serve you again.

Sam

Reviewed 11 May 2014

I went to Aasna on Mother's Day Eve with my boyfriend and his parents. We ordered their thalis (vegetarian and non-vegetarian), lamb vindaloo and rogan josh. Everything was delicious, the service was excellent, and the ambiance was beautiful. The owner of the restaurant even came and checked in with us (and people at other tables) to see if everything was good. They brought us desserts that come with their thalis, and it is the only Indian place where I have really enjoyed the desserts. We also ordered their Rosemary Pesto Naan, and it was pretty much the best thing I had there (and that's saying a lot).

On the other hand, it was hard to spot their sign, so may be putting up a bigger, more clear sign would make it stand out more.

Shyam K, Manager at Aasna Melange of India, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Dear Sir/Madam

We thank you very much for coming to our restaurant trying our food. Please do let us know if you have any suggestions and we are looking forward to serving you in future as well.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

We went to try this new Indian restaurant...excellent food/ service and ambience!!! Must try this place if you guys are looking for delicious Indian food.

1  Thank Mhs129
Shyam K, Manager at Aasna Melange of India, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2014

Dear Sir /Madam

We truly appreciate your business and thank you very much for dropping few words here.

We are looking forward to serve you another excellent meal.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

This is an Indian restaurant in a mostly Chinese/Vietnamese strip mall. We went for the buffet on Sunday and the spread was pretty big. They had some chat but it was soggy. The main dishes were pretty good and spicy unlike most other Indian restaurants. The owner himself and all the serving staff went out of their way to provide excellent service. I must say this is the best service I have received at any Indian restaurant in the bay area. It is pretty upscale looking and have good selection of beers.

Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

The most recent opened restaurant AASNA probably the top restaurant among the Indian restaurants. I couldn't believe how attractive decoration and attentive staff was. My mouth waters when I get food! I love this place and foods. OMG they're the perfect consistency!plz go to this place and must try foods.

Shyam K, Owner at Aasna Melange of India, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2014

Dear Sir/Madam

We thank you very much for trying our restaurant and we look forward to serving you a another fantastic meal.

Sam Khanal