Embassy Suites by Hilton Milpitas Silicon Valley
Residence Inn
US$212
US$168
CrownePlaza.com
Larkspur Landing Milpitas(Milpitas)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$175
1,023 results
All reviewsindoor poolevening receptionstay at embassy suiteshappy hour isfree drinkscooked to order breakfastcomplimentary breakfastliving roomomeletbusiness centerbusiness tripconvenient locationsan josegreat mallpondfreewaycalifornia
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 May 2014

My family and I had an excellent stay in Milpitas. We live in San Jose and just wanted to spend time at our favorite Embassy Suites location. Our kids enjoyed the swimming pool and my husband and I loved the Happy Hour. Local restaurants are within walking distance and the the hotel staff gladly recommended other fine dinner choices. The staff is wonderful and the hotel has a great location. I look forward to our next stay (even though it's just 9 minutes from home)!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank KSBranch
Roderick S, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Milpitas Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

KSBranch,

Thank you for your recent review. Our staff prides themselves on providing excellent customer service and we are thrilled to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations. We are especially happy that the entire family was able to take advantage of the many attractions available here and nearby the property. We hope to see you all again the next time you decide to enjoy some more local fun!

Best Regards,
Roderick Spann
Guest Services Manager

Reviewed 19 May 2014

This hotel is very close to key companies in the San Jose area. The staff is friendly and attentive, the rooms are suite style and quiet and the made to order hot breakfast plus free drinks nightly make this a hard combination to beat. Given the price point when compared to alternative locations in the valley, this is one heck of a deal.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Roderick S, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Milpitas Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

LowKey,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay at our property. We pride ourselves on offering a great deal with our amazing breakfast and included Evening Managers Reception. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to your return. Our excellent staff would love to serve you the next time your travels bring you to Milpitas.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

I come here often for business meetings. I enjoy the friendly and comfortable atmosphere of Embassy Suites. It's nice to have a place to relax at the evening reception and an added plus to have a hot breakfast before starting the day. Food is good. Service is great.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Sharon,

Thank you for choosing our hotel while visiting the Milpitas area. We are glad we could be a source of refreshment and comfort. Stop by anytime and we promise to provide excellent food and even better service.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Great staff, clean and good location. I recommend this Embassy suites location if you are doing business in the Silicon valley area. Easy access to US 680, US 880 and CA 287. The hotel shuttle will take you to the Great Mall for free (tip recommended). Pick you up by 10pm.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Juan,

Thank you for your very thorough review. It is true we have a great location for our travelers on the move. We also have the Great Mall within the 5 mile radius our complimentary shuttle services like you mentioned. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

When I was ready to leave, after completely searching the side of the hotel that I just "knew" I had parked on, I thought the rental car had been stolen. The manager (smarter than me) walked completely around the building to look for my car - which he found! (I had parked in the back in my haste to make a seminar.)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Darlene,

Thank you for the comments about your recent visit. We are glad your car was found safe and sound by one of our excellent Parking Lot Detectives. Next time business or pleasure brings you to the Bay Area we would love to have you back!