“Liked it.”

Sonesta Silicon Valley San Jose
Ranked #5 of 20 Hotels in Milpitas
Reviewed 2 September 2012

Free breakfast was delicious and all the employees were very attentive.room was very clean and cozy. I could hear other people showering which was sort of weird. And while showering the water did turn freezing cold and then burn me out of nowhere but Pool was amazing.

• Stayed: September 2012
BeverlyHeritageHotel, General Manager at Sonesta Silicon Valley San Jose, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2012

We love hearing that our staff and accommodations helped to create a memorable experience for you, but it does concern us to hear that the water temperature was not consistent. In order to ensure that our guests are completely comfortable, we will be sure to have our Maintenance Engineers look into what could have caused this issue. Thank you for reaching out to us and we hope to be able to welcome you back very soon.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,037)

Reviewed 22 August 2012

I stayed here a few nights ago. Booked it through hot-wire! Got there to check in and realized they want a $150 incidental for my stay. When I said I don't need incidentals they said it didn't matter. There still needs to be a hold of $150 on my card! The room was ok old but ok. Its my opinion that this hotel is not nice enough to want that much of a incidental charge! Ive stayed at 5 star hotels that don't do that!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank sonia d
BeverlyHeritageHotel, General Manager at Sonesta Silicon Valley San Jose, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2012

Thank you for your review. While not every hotel applies an incidentals charge, we would like to clarify that the charge is certainly not unique to our hotel and is an industry standard. If no additional services are used or no extra charges are incurred, the monies are immediately released by us, after which the guest's bank will then process their own release. We do appreciate your feedback and hope that our explanation has helped to alleviate any confusion.

Reviewed 13 August 2012

Well I am strawood Fan . Did n't got booking in Sheraton and had to go with this hotel as it was closer to my office at seely avenue

1. Rooms are okay, clean But small.
2. Furnishings, curtains and carpets are old definitely need revamp.
3. Gym is definetly older and need better and new equipments
4. Pool is good
5. Best Part is there restaurant, Surprisingly there kitchen is good with more variety and good service - Bon Appetite

All in all can stay ut better options available

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Nik_Travel_007
BeverlyHeritageHotel, General Manager at Sonesta Silicon Valley San Jose, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2012

It's certainly good to hear that your business trip was made even better because of the convenient location of The Beverly Heritage Hotel and also your dining experience at Brandon's. We are disappointed that you were not fully impressed with our facilities, but appreciate your feedback, which will give us the opportunity to continually improve our guest's experiences at our hotel. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back and hope that your next stay represents the exceptional stay we strive to provide. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 7 August 2012

This was my second stay at the Beverly Heritage. I returned after having a pleasant first experience...this second experience was equally as pleasant! Two other family members joined me this trip. We were all in agreement that the facilities were clean, well decorated; and the staff was very accommodating and helpful. We had an issue with needing to cancel one room after the deadline..."no problem". I required a late check out beyond the normal time..."no problem". Having the staff be so accommodating made us feel 'important' and well taken care of which is what I look for in a hotel (and surprisingly do not always get). One of the very best things about our stay was the breakfast...full made to order omelets and waffles, fresh orange juice and great coffee refilled at our table without having to ask! The staff at breakfast were equally as helpful as the desk staff. I would highly recommend this hotel...and actually did to several families at the event I was attending. The location is very convenient to 880 and 101 as well as to the Great Mall. Even though it is not right next to Stanford, I would happily make the short drive based on my satisfaction with this hotel when I need a place to stay when visiting the campus.

Room Tip: Browse the room types and different rates available on the website.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank KQJ
BeverlyHeritageHotel, General Manager at Sonesta Silicon Valley San Jose, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2012

Your suggestions and gracious comments have certainly made us smile! I am so happy to hear that your experience reflected the commitment to service and hospitality that our staff strives to maintain. It was our pleasure to assist in whatever way necessary and we absolutely look forward to welcoming you back to The Beverly Heritage Hotel in the very near future. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 5 August 2012

Arrived late and was upgraded to a King Suite for free...was very comfortable for my overnight visit and less than a 10 minute drive from SJC. Would stay here again gladly. Very nice lobby, VERY comfortable bed and 5-Star toiletry items.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
BeverlyHeritageHotel, General Manager at Sonesta Silicon Valley San Jose, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2012

I am thrilled to hear that your recent stay at The Beverly Heritage Hotel was enjoyable. Providing our guests with a relaxing experience combined with luxury amenities is our utmost priority and I am happy to see that we exceeded that goal with you. We look forward to greeting you again soon and thank you for your review.

Reviewed 3 August 2012

The location is very convenient first of all. The check-in process is easy, the lobby is beautiful and the rooms are updated and comfortable. I had a wonderful weekend and didn't hear a peep from my neighbors nor did I encounter a single issue.

The bed was large, the Wi-Fi was fast and the room service was quick and on the ball with service. I'd stay here again when I return to the San Jose area.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple

I am very pleased to hear that you will be making The Beverly Heritage Hotel your choice of accommodations when in the area. Our staff truly values the comments from our guests and knowing that we created an enjoyable experience for you makes us all very happy. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back very soon. Thank you.

Reviewed 2 August 2012

Check in time is 3, but they let us into a room upon arrival at 10:45am, which was great. Very nice lobby, attractive pool/spa area with outdoor fire. We had a King suite which was a decent size, although the floor plan didn't allow a window in the living room, so I felt a little claustrophobic in there. Everything clean and updated except for all the old, warped, interior doors of the entire hotel - I thought that was funny! The free breakfast was just so-so. However, I would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your recent stay at The Beverly Heritage Hotel. I am delighted to hear that your accommodations met your expectations, but regret that your dining experience did not fully impress you. Our outdoor fireplace is certainly a favorite among many of our guests as they relax and enjoy our residential-style pool, and we’re happy to see you were able to enjoy it also. It would certainly be a pleasure to welcome you again soon.