“Best service, nice renovation!”

Sonesta Silicon Valley San Jose
Ranked #5 of 20 Hotels in Milpitas
Reviewed 15 November 2013

I stay in Silicon Valley frequently. Most hotels are the same. Overpriced. Impersonal service. Getting shabby due to high occupancy rates.
My usual choices were booked so i stayed here. Rooms are big and newly refreshed. But the big difference here is the personal service. Everyone on the staff is cheerful and helpful. I had several requests during my stay--cabs at odd hours, rushed laundry service. All were delivered flawlessly. I'll be back!

Room Tip: Premier wing is worth the extra $
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 13 November 2013

Stayed here on a business trip and it was ok. Old school type of hotel. Rooms were big, Internet was free, restaurant was ok. The service was lacking as they couldn't find me a room, then called me in my room and asked me how I had checked in. Go figure. The best part of this hotel was a great rate which included breakfast. While I would not seek out this hotel, I would not avoid it either.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Stayed here during a business trip. Only ate breakfast at the hotel daily and ordered room service once for lunch. Lunche as a cheeseburger and fries which was a little over $20.00 not including tip. The menu in the room had the food listed at $14, so the rest was tax and service charges. The heave a nice pool, hot tub and kiddie pool but it was closed while we were there and I was disappointed because this was a factor in our choice of hotel. The decor is wornan do the paintw as chipped at the elevator doors. The inside of the elevator needs a good Old English Polish to cover all the scratches and dents on the wood paneling. It looks like they are working on cleaning up the place, but the furnishings need to be updated in the rooms. Several people complained about the beds being to hard during breakfast conversation.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 November 2013

First time we were there I would have given it 4 stars. Now only 3 as the bathtub was not draining well and the bathroom sink faucet was difficult to operate and produced an unusable slow flow of water. They need to pay a bit more attention to the room maintenance. Otherwise nice hotel

Room Tip: I think second floor rooms are better
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I had a very nice evening at the hotel;The rooms were spacious, comfortable, and quiet. We had dinner in the hotel restaurant--usually hotel food is mediocre and overpriced, but I thought my steak dinner was very good. The hotel has an outdoor pool and hot tub which was very pretty and had tiki torches adding to the ambience. I thought it was a great deal for the price.

Room Tip: I payed extra to stay in the Premier Wing because they offer the private lounge with continental bre...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Very nice. Found you on expedia, last minute deal.
Convenient close to the great mall and highway.
Were accommodated in your business wing, which was excellent considering the last-minute price. Nice service in the breakfast restaurant.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Usually when I am in the bay area I stay in this hotel. However I decided to try another and was disappointed. So, what did I do I went back to Beverly Heritage. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The bathrooms are large and spacious!! The hotel staff was great and very helpful! This hotel is centrally located to all shopping, restaurants, and freeways. My flight out was late at night and I hoped they would'nt have charged me the full amount, but other than that it was great. This is an awesome hotel!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Milpitas
Sheraton San Jose Hotel
Hampton Inn Milpitas
Hampton Inn Milpitas
#1 of 20 in Milpitas
La Quinta Inn & Suites San Jose Airport

Been to Sonesta Silicon Valley San Jose? Share your experiences!