Sonesta Silicon Valley San Jose
US$263
Residence Inn
US$325
US$285
Larkspur Landing Milpitas(Milpitas)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$186
1,050 results
All reviewsbeverly heritagepleasant staysilicon valleybreakfast buffetsan joseenjoyed my staybed was comfortablehappy hourbusiness travelgreat mallshuttleloungeofficebay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 December 2013

Spacious ensuite room. Breakfast and dinner is good for a hotel restaurant. Compared to other Silicon Valley hotels this one offers a good price/performance. I would stay here again and can recommend it.

Reviewed 23 November 2013

Mediocre hotel with smelly rooms and the restaurant is dirty and infested with flies. The bar closes at 10:45 and some staff members are rude. The wireless internet is reasonable. Frontdesk staff are friendly. Laundry does not get collected from room nor delivered. Hotel needs a paintjob and the restaurant needs to be cleaned better.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Richard J
Reviewed 21 November 2013

A front desk staff started our evening off slowly and perplexed. Does she want a customer or is she into her control mode. After much effort to get checked in, the room was comfortable. Had a nice late night drink in the comfortable bar. The premier section is very nice and provides great amenities. The hotels location is convenient to local attractions and downtown.

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade to the premier section, you will not regret it. Be mindful it is an animal friendly hotel. To keep it human friendly ask for what is comfortable for you and your family. ( are pets allow in every floor or only on certain floors)?
1  Thank CaliforniaWellness
Reviewed 15 November 2013

I stay in Silicon Valley frequently. Most hotels are the same. Overpriced. Impersonal service. Getting shabby due to high occupancy rates.
My usual choices were booked so i stayed here. Rooms are big and newly refreshed. But the big difference here is the personal service. Everyone on the staff is cheerful and helpful. I had several requests during my stay--cabs at odd hours, rushed laundry service. All were delivered flawlessly. I'll be back!

Room Tip: Premier wing is worth the extra $
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Stayed here on a business trip and it was ok. Old school type of hotel. Rooms were big, Internet was free, restaurant was ok. The service was lacking as they couldn't find me a room, then called me in my room and asked me how I had checked in. Go figure. The best part of this hotel was a great rate which included breakfast. While I would not seek out this hotel, I would not avoid it either.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business