“very nice” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #5 of 20 Hotels in Milpitas
Phoenix
“very nice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

clean, good price, good shuttle service, the shuttle boys are so nice
they even gave me a nice recommendation while send me to eat
room is very neat and clean, i will stay there again。 bed is comfortable, quiet place to rest。 easy access to the great mall

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Chicago
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

Nice hotel and location! Very competitively priced with other comparable major brands. Would recommend and stay again. Close to I-880. Room and bathroom are clean, and the premier lounge is excellent.

Hillsboro, Oregon
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

I would stay again, but for the price of a room I would check elsewhere first. The service was great, staff was very friendly. However, the facility was average and there was nothing that stood out to make it worth more than the other hotels in the area at similar price. Negative was that breakfast was not included, and costs $12 + tip.

Peoria
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

My overll review is Porr. The room was dirty and it felt like I was staying at a Motel 6; carpet stains ripped/dirty couch with a pen marked "heart". SInk was patched. I used the stairs and noted trash being left in the corner. It was so bad, I acutally took pictures of my issues with hopes I could help offer an eye to the blind. This hotel is in need of major room and attention to detail overhaul. I front staff was nice, but not helpfull. When checked in, I told her it was my first stay and she offered me wine and cheese plate, but never saw that. I appreicate the flavored water in the lobby. I went downstairs to pour a glass and the water was gone. I asked the front desk staff about the water and she looked up and said, "Oh, that is interesting" and went back to work on the computer.
My overall assesment was - The lobby was clean and inviting, but that is where it stopped. The staff needs training. The rooms must be updated. The name "Beverly Heritage" promotes class, but I did not see it there. I do not plan on staying there again until some major improvements happen. Let me know when it does and I may give it another shot.

• 2 of 5 bubbles

Montara
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

Enjoyed the happy hour in Brandon's longue. Rooms very clean. Bathroom could use some maintenance work. Tiles cracked on flow and it looked like there was water damage at some point. Beds were very comfortable and the bathroom lines were spectacular. Great fluffiness and thread count.

Olathe
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

We had a lovely experience. However the billing situation was unexpected. Apparently, using a debit card puts a hold on your bank account of $50/night deposit that takes up to 10 days to be refunded. :( We were not warned of this beforehand, and only discovered it once we'd returned home and had significantly less in our bank account than expected. We would stay there again, but would definitely use credit. Note: We had used a credit card to reserve the room, but upon arrival they requested a card for the deposit. In the end, everything was charged to the debit card we gave them at that time. You can see how we would rightfully be shocked by the state of our bank account. The room cost was supposed to be put on the credit card. They failed to do that. :\ We were also invited to breakfast, and were only told after eating that we would need to pay $12 apiece. Apparently only the more expensive room rates include the breakfast at no cost. :\

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Sacramento
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

I enjoyed my hotel stay especially the customer service I received even when asking questions or needed supplies. I will return again and refer others who need a place they can be comfortable and treated well. Thank you for all your customer service employees do.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends

1 Thank Valerie C
Also consider these accommodations in or near Milpitas
Sheraton San Jose Hotel
Larkspur Landing Milpitas
Larkspur Landing Milpitas
#12 of 20 in Milpitas
La Quinta Inn & Suites San Jose Airport

Been to Sonesta Silicon Valley San Jose? Share your experiences!