Sonesta Silicon Valley San Jose
US$214
CrownePlaza.com
US$197
1,051 results
All reviewsbeverly heritagepleasant staysilicon valleybreakfast buffetsan joseenjoyed my staybed was comfortablehappy hourbusiness travelgreat mallshuttleloungeofficebay
Reviewed 8 December 2009

I looked at my credit card bill and saw a $19.26 charge from them. I called and firt time someone just hung up on me..2nd time i called they said they don't see any charge and will talk to their accouting person and call me back..i'm waiting for a call back...also during my stay front desk staff was very rude..would not let me check in early even at noon..said check in is at 3pm...even though rates are low on hotwire for this hotel..i will not stay here again..

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank road_warrior_2012
Reviewed 16 October 2009

Stay'ed at the Beverly Heritage Hotel in Milpitas, CA. In general the rooms, service, amenities were pretty good. Free breakfast was a plus. But after we had checked out and upon receiving my credit card bill, I noticed they charge my card for $6 for no reason. I know for a fact we did not use any of the paid surcharge services and amenities at the hotel. We keep the room clean and didn't even ask for housekeeping daily during our stay. For $6, Beverly Heritage Hotel brand has just lost us as a customer. Be careful on their charges. A rip off Hotel! No not recommend.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank tripbug88
Reviewed 8 October 2009

The Beverly Heritage is a nice hotel for the price on the weekends. Staff is helpful. We stayed in the concierge level. On the weekends however, they do not stock their lounge. So basically you see what is left over from the week. And the cleaning staff DOES NOT clean the lounge during the weekend. We stayed two nights and the same plates were on the table in the lounge all weekend. No one bothered to move them or clean them up. Also plates and trays from room service are left out in the halls for the entire day. We left in the morning for our day trip and saw several trays with food left out from the night before. When we returned in the evening, they were still there!
But, as I said, it is a good value on the weekends. Very reasonable price and fairly clean if you can catch them on a good weekend and not short staffed.
Oh and we also didn't appreciate people being able to walk their dogs through the lounge as this is an eating area. So if you are allergic to pets, do not stay here.

• Stayed: August 2009
2  Thank Jediprincess26
Reviewed 25 September 2009

The hotel is nice and clean however the front desk team is horriable, they seem not to care about their customers. VERY RUDE AND ALWAY HAVE ATTITUTE. I stayed at this hotel twice but didnot see any imvrovement.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank familyguy95020
Reviewed 5 September 2009

We got an excellent rate for the hotel, but service was terrible. We were not allowed to check-in because the cardholder was under 21. After several hostile interactions between the booking company (Hotwire) and the front desk, the manager came out. When I asked her to help me she told me she would let her subordinate take care of it.

We ended up canceling the reservation through the booking company.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple