The hotel was ok. Clean, neat, and staff was nice. But the location is terrible, it's near nothing to do, so you have to have a car there. It was close to the highway so we were able to drive to San Jose or MIlpitas easily. I wish they had a bigger gift shop/store with basic advil or any medication for someone who might be sick.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are pleased to announce that as of mid-July 2013, we have completed our full hotel renovation! Experience the fast-paced energy of Northern California's vibrant Silicon Valley when you stay at the Crowne Plaza San Jose - Silicon Valley. Situated just minutes from the Mineta San Jose International Airport, our modern hotel is the largest in Milpitas and offers the perfect combination of comfort and convenience right here in the "Capital of Silicon Valley." Whether you're visiting for business or pleasure, you'll enjoy our well-appointed guestrooms, spacious suites and fabulous service from our friendly staff and delicious food and beverage in our SEVENS BAR & GRILL. Connect to your social life or catch up on e-mails with our robust WiFi network and stay with us to discover your perfect home away from home right here in the energetic city of Milpitas, CA! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), IHG, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza San Jose - Silicon Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza San Jose/Silicon Valley Hotel Milpitas
- Crowne Plaza Milpitas
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Milpitas