Hilton Garden Inn San Jose/Milpitas
US$208
US$193
US$116
Agoda.com
All reviewssan josewithin walking distanceparking lotnice hotelfast foodmccarthy ranchconvenient locationsilicon valleylevi stadiumhotel staffstaying at this hotelgreat place to staycoffee makershort driveomeletbusiness tripnice stay
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I choose this hotel because it is close to where I work when I visit the San Jose area. It has access to a walking path and restaurants. That said, this hotel is disgustingly old, dirty smelly and downright gross!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Bradley T
Michelle O, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn San Jose/Milpitas, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

I am so sorry you found our hotel’s cleanliness to be unacceptable. Our housekeepers work very hard to keep our guest rooms and lobbies clean and an unclean area is not standard at our hotel. My sincerest apologies. I hope you consider staying with us again. We’d love to have you as our guest the next time you are working in San Jose.

Kind Regards,

Michelle O'Brien

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Although they still had other rooms available, I was assigned a room right outside of its A/C Unit because I booked a discount rate. Being a HHonor members for years, I was not satisfied about its service.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

From the first time I stayed at this property till just recently, they have improved by a quantum step forward. Room was clean and all worked. The fan could be run constantly for white noise. Quiet floor (4th) dinner and breakfast very tasty. A well stocked pantry and very helpful good attitude staff!
When back in that area, I will stay again.
Thanks for a very good stay.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Albyfli
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Lots choice and good quality for breakfast. The workers are super friendly and helpful. The location is good. Easy parking and lots restaurants around. In the future, if we travel this area, we will be back for sure.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jessie W
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Clean, quiet and affordable. Friendly staff and great breakfasts. This is my hotel of choice for business travel in San Jose. I've stayed here about 10 times in the past three years. Each time I come back, it is like returning home.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business