Courtyard by Marriott Milpitas Silicon Valley
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$384
US$318
TownePlace Suites
Sonesta Silicon Valley San Jose(Milpitas)
US$197
US$252
Residence Inn
US$285
GardenInn.com
Larkspur Landing Milpitas(Milpitas)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$120
US$117
Agoda.com
US$230
  • Pool
US$188
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgreat mallcourtyard marriottwalking distancerooms are clean and spaciouslight railsan josewould stay here againconvenient locationeasy accesslevi stadiumoutlet mallhot tubparking lotbistrolobbystarbucksexpressway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 July 2013

I stayed here for a week on a business trip. The hotel is close to 880 and 101 so it was convenient. I also liked that the mall was in walking distance to the hotel.

The hotel was your average Courtyard. The lobby was updated and they had a really nice breakfast offering with excellent staff.

The washing machine/dryer was a little rickety and the laundry room was small.

There was enough space in the room to do my morning workouts.

This was my first time staying at this hotel but will put it on my list of hotels of the area to return to. It will be really nice once they get the Milpitas BART/VTA terminal done.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1Guest_Relations, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Milpitas Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2013

Thank you for your response. We are constantly improving our product and appreciate your feedback on the issues you have come across during your stay. We are also very excited about the BART/VTA terminal coming to Milpitas! Hope to see you back soon.

Guest Relations

Reviewed 11 July 2013

Friendly staff. The hotel is walking distance to a huge mall with outlet stores. It was easy to find right off the highway. I appreciated the complimentary water. My room was average size, quiet with a comfortable bed.I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo

Thank you for sharing your outstanding stay with us! We strive to provide the Marriott Experience everyone has come to expect, and it's always great to hear how we have done just that. We invite you to stay with us again during your next trip to Silicon Valley!

Reviewed 24 June 2013

I had stayed in Courtyward by Marriott a couple of times for business and I will highly recommend this hotel. Clean and very convenient to the Great Mall especially when you don't drive. Great Mall is just 3 minutes walk away.

Room Tip: If you are coming back with bags of shopping stuff, select the room on ground level. The lift is a little slow.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1Guest_Relations, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Milpitas Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share you experience! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and we hope to see you back during your next visit to Silicon Valley!

Reviewed 10 June 2013

In the past, most of my hotel stays have been as a single business traveler. When traveling with a companion, I find the rooms here very small. The space between the sofa and the end of the bed is less than 12". That makes it difficult for the person sleeping on the left side of the bed to get out.
The bed is comfortable and the room is contemporary. We appreciate the complimentary water.
The hotel staff we interacted with--especially at the bistro--were friendly and accommodating.
The courtyard rooms are quiet.
As others have mentioned, the location is convenient to freeways and to the mall and to light rail.
Our rate included breakfast food at the bistro, but we don't know if this is standard, or if it is a premium for platinum level travelers. The food in the bistro is fresh and good.
My husband is hot-blooded and I was cold, so I got the extra blanket out of the closet. It was worn, torn and generally in very bad condition. I think Mr Marriott would be appalled.

Room Tip: Request 3rd floor, courtyard.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1Guest_Relations, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Milpitas Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2013

Thank you for your response. We are constantly improving our product and appreciate your feedback on the issues you have come across during your stay. I will make sure to pass this review along to the housekeeping department so they can make the noted improvements. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our Bistro during your stay. We hope to accommodate you again when you are in the area!

Reviewed 2 May 2013

This hotel is quite convenient for a a business trip, it has a great location as you can just walk to the shopping mall and restaurants and it has access to two main roads so you can easily access the nearest freeway. And although they are close to crowded areas (shopping mall, school and main roads) the hotel has a nice and quiet environment. Also they have completed the lobby remodeling and they keep improving the room services (flat tv, radio alarm with ipod connector, etc.). They keep all the facilities clean, they have free parking and the new restaurant services they offer are just good enough for a business traveler. Finally I would say that the service is really good, everyone is so friendly and trying to help you in any request.
My only request is that this hotel should install safety box inside the rooms.

Room Tip: Try to choose a front or left wing side room away from noisy main road (Montague Av)
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Alex F
1Guest_Relations, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Milpitas Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2013

Thank you for sharing you woderful experience! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. And thank you for your suggestion, as we are always trying to improve our refreshing stay. We hope we to see you the next time you visit Silicon Valley!

Gina Morash